How to raise DHT

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I could raise DHT?? My Total T is in the upper 600’s.

E2 12(11.5-45)
DHT 176 (350-850)

I have tried Creatine but all it did was give me elevated creatine in the blood, and my dht actually became lower…

Transdermal DHT gel or Masterolon injections.

would I have to take it forever? Or is it like something I could try for 1 week without any harm?

Whenever you take an exogenous steroid, your body will “shut down” production of its own testosterone. Different compounds shut you down to different degrees. You should research those topics independently on your own before considering hopping on.

3 Likes

What are your T levels? I remember reading somewhere that creatine may actually lower DHT levels.

Have you been working out? I haven’t been to the gym lately but I’ve read lowering your BMI and intermittent fasting will raise your T and DHT levels.

After first getting symptoms My Total T was always around 450… this is when I was in a caloric deficit… About 6-10 months after the diet stopped , TT stablizied at around the upper 600’s (676 etc…)

Free T: was always measured in a % value …something like 2.56% (1.96-2.95%)
Dht was low both times I checked 226 and 176 (350-850)
e2 low at 12 (11.5-35)

Its interesting because one of the endos said my shbg is what he is concerned with …as in low at 22 …I forget the range I think its like 16-40 so he said I need treatment to come back with new bloods + electrophoresis of proteins in the blood… interesting enough Albumin came back elevated 54 (44-50) but he didnt seem to care and said nothing is wrong with me I should see a sex therapist…

I don’t know much about SHBG levels, do you think diet had an impact on your SHGB levels? I remember before there were people with low SHBG issues after taking fin.

I dont know… i was just your normal 20 year old male, who went to the gym everyday, never took steroids, never smoked… just worked out, had high libido… and randomly crashed…

Check out my account of using transdermal DHT.

I plan on following this diet once I can get some free time to organize everything and work out. I think he mentions low calorie diets reduce DHT.

DHT Manual, on increasing DHT naturally
http://bit.ly/2oRUWUA

If anyone decides to follow the diet recommendations in this book, please report back.

question: why would taking creatine have no effect in raising DHT for me? I took it for 2 weeks, and even loaded it at beggining…in fact my dht went from 225 down to 176… (350-850)

50 point difference could be fluctuation as well, have you had your DHT tested recently?

No not recently…Should I?

If you can get it why now, we don’t have DHT tests where I’m at, which sucks. Need to drive to the US and pay for it whenever I get a DHT test.