How should I take Clomid ?

I got some 50mg Clomid tablets but I’m not sure how to take them.

Should I take one a day or do I need to take more ?

Because of what happened with fin I’m sort of afraid to take them I just hope Clomid is not dangerous like fin is.

Have a look at A. Guay’s papers on clomiphene for treating male secondary hypogonadism. His long term trials looked at two doseage levels, 25 mg three times a week, and 50 mg three times a week.

For myself, 25 mg three times a week is more than adequate to get to/maintain 800 ng/dL (260-1000 ng/dL). Without it I am 300 ng/dL or less. Yoo much loads the body with estrogenic substances coming from one of the clomiphene isomers (zuclomiphene IIRC). Also, higher doses are associated with eye floaters.

Don’t expect it to be a cure all. Read the thread “My temporary recovery via clomid”

I’ll leave the other decisions to you, but weightlifters chew up clomid, they don’t merely swallow them. I’m not a doctor, do so at your own risk.

Fuck it I’m going to try this stuff. Would taking a higher dose give you higher test levels as is sometimes said to help? I’d take it with anastrazole.

I took a 50mg tablet a few hours ago and have not felt anything from it.

Do I need to take it for weeks before I notice any changes ?

uh, yeah, I don’t think taking one pill is going to rewire your body somehow…

would you give more detail. how long have you been now on Clomid? what got cured and what not?

Well the first time I took Finasteride I could feel it was doing something.

Hey I want to take Clomid too…

How should I take it and will it help me with libido and ED?

I think my symptoms are fairly consistent with a person of low test