How many of you have varicocele?

Are we onto something here?

Yes , I have one,too in my left testicle but since my urologist told me that it could only affect fertility and not erections/shrinkage I let it die and didn’t focus on it anymore , but he said it’s not in a bad situation , but I want to have an appointment again to get an ultrasound of my testicles to see whats wrong with it. since one old member got testicular cancer and now lives with an penile implant I want to do anything I can do for my health even a surgery of my varicocele I really think ( and hope ) that this would be the cause but anyhow I doubt it because 80% of all men have those varicoceles and it’s actually normal. But of course I don’t want to become infertile so I’ll maybe do it (surgery)

Yes, I have one too.

If you have a variocele in the right testicle that is cause for immediate attention, as it is indicative of a blockage in the main vein leading back to the heart, sometimes caused by an enlarged kidney.

The surgery of choice is called a subinginal microsurgery, where they use microsurgery to remove damaged areas and repair them via a small incision. All other techniques are far less desirable, for example they result in just sealing off the damaged vein, which means much smaller veins must become enlarged to carry blood flow. Probably less than ideal from a sperm or testosterone production standpoint.

I was told what I have is a spermocele by two different doctors and ultrasound analysis, and a third that said it was a variocele. Based on this thread I will get a fourth opinion . . . . it never ends.

Hope88,

Unfortunately, your uroligist is wrong. I posted a link a few weeks ago that discussed the topic of low testosterone and varicoceles. It was a medical study with very impressive numbers of men that have increased testosterone after fixing a varicocele.

I had an ultra sound done because I was concerned about cancer or some other serious issues in that region. They never mentioned anything to me about having a vaicocele. But I know I have one, because I had been told by a doctor a year prior. You may want to mention to them that you are trying to determine if you have a varicocele.

Here’s a discussion on another board about this topic. pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/6315-varicocele-repair-other-problems.html

Well, at least he diagnost me that it is a varicocele, but just made the penis bloodflow test , not the extended one with injection it was the one with a noisy sound I don’t know its name but he said that there is no blockage… by the the way I also have clumpy ejaculate … this would me more the problem I think
why I should do that , my testosterone values where pretty high maybe because of this varicocele it can’t respond in my genital tissue(testicles) … but this is just a theory of mine … what do you think about this theory ?

Hope88,

I don’t understand what your saying. I’m not trying to be disrespectful in any way, but I don’t understand your English. Can you reword it.

Ok , I’m sorry as you can see I’m not a native english speaker . My Question is , is it possible that my varicocele can be responsible for my issue ( genital shrinkage/loss of fullness , erectile dysfunction and clumpy ejaculate) because my hormones are pretty good mysteriously even my DHT and Testosteron. I also tested for Aldosterone and desoxycortisol and all my levels are in range. So my question is do you think that a surgery of my varicocele can help to restore genital tissue ? Because I doubt it. The only reason why I should do it is( in my opinion) the clumpy ejaculate and therefore to avoid to become infertile ,but I need an ultrasound done because it’s just speculation. I hope you now know what I mean if not feel free to send me a private message.

I don’t have this at all…

I just got my ultrasound results. Here word by word

R testicle 23 CC
L testticle 25 cc

normal doppler effect
no hydrocele or spermatocele
varicocel in the R testicle 0.42 CM which demonstrates reflux
varicocle in the L testcile 0.32 which demonstarte refulx

Opinion: Bilateral Varicocels. no mass in the testicle

Now I know I had worms like feeling in my Rtesticle long before Saw Palmetto my urologist also confirmed it on march 2008 before saw palmetto but I am not sure about L testicle.

what should I do?
any opinion

sps

Dont do anything until theres any pain that affects your quality of life.

Seriously.

but some websites say vericocele can cause lot T. Is it possible?

Have you done any research to understand these numbers? Normally the Varicocele is in the left nut, which I’m sure you have read. Your numbers look so close for both. What your doctor have to say about the results?

Some websites say alot of shit, doesn’t mean you need to worry about it.

doctor said nothing. He even did not mentioned any thing about vericocele, I jsut requested a copy of my test and when I got home then discoverd them. Before SP my urologist said vericocle don’t do any thing not to worry about them. I think Xhorndog got them removed but did not get any benefits.

barcafan do you have any personal experience with VC veins looks like you know a lot about it. If you have personal experince or know about some body who removed them and got any benefits please share here.

thanks

sps

I was scrolling around looking for something on Anabolicminds today. I wasn’t looking for anything related to the topic of Varicoceles and I stumbled onto this thread.

The whole thread is centered around wether a Varicocele can cause a loss of libido and low testosterone. There is a ridiculous amount of replies to the thread, 21 pages. I only had enough time to get to page 2; Interestingly there was a propecia user posting on the thread.

This is the 2nd muscle chat forum where I have seen a post propecia guy commenting on this subject. I’m going try to reach out and PM a couple of guys to see if they still post on there. Maybe they had some positive improvement if they were able to fix their varicocele.

anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/56892-varicocele-can-effect.html

Thanks for that link. Tons of reading there (actually 47 pages of replies!)

so what is the out come should we remove them?
Honestly I have had vericocele in RTesticle long befor SP and I never had any prblem ever.

From what I read, in the best of cases of those opting for embolization treatment, guys felt some positive results immediately, but after 4 weeks, the benefits diminished, to the point they were almost back to square one again.

There’s a more invasive procedure which is said to have considerably less reoccurence of the varicocele. The attendant risks of these procedures are more severe, however, and there will likely be a scar.