How do you cope with insomnia?

For sleep issues…Please get your Thyroid in order.

Most of us are Hypothyroid…

Go get yourself checked by a MD. Nutritionists suck in treating Thyroid issues…

My friend there’s many things you can try
Obviously getting checked out by physician would be first as Simone said earlier get your thyroid checked it could be that

But in the way of what I’ve used
(Disclaimer not a doctor or medical professional I’m only telling you what I took to help)

Always Always w do your research because what worked for me could hurt you especially with this condition. So exercising extreme caution and prudency when taking any supplements whatsoever.
Now that I’ve coveted my ass lol

Melatonin for sure. Try different doses starting small
Vit C. For some reason idk I feel it helps with sleep and if I’m wrong it costs nothing and should be harmless

I’ve relied on Benadryl 12.5-25mg sometimes more even. But usually 12.5

Magnesium Glycinate I believe I used. One of those versions. I used HALF DOSE or even a quarter. Magnesium is something we all need but see how your body reacts. More is definitely not better

I’ve use benzos as well but you really dont wanna go down that route if you don’t need to. That’s more of a last resort.

Drink more water. Breathe. It will pass
I had TERRIBLE sleep and I managed to come back, not perfect but I’m sleeping better than I ever have for sure. It takes time, patience, and a little faith

Try eating clean, relax the mind as best you can
And try one of those things maybe the melatonin first. Doesn’t work then up it by 1mg
I think I started with 1.25 which is small but it worked

Again not a doctor so proceed with caution and do your research and talk to a physician

Good luck my friend