Help & Advice Needed Please

Dont you see how absurd this text is. It reaks of emotional baggage, and makes no sense whatsoever.

1. You diagnose the cause of our condition: rapid aging. Before that you say it has something to do with our receptors.

Question: How the fuck do you know what caused our condition?

1. Then you say that a cure couldnt be financed? Why? If we win the lawsuit and continue to donate, the foundation could finance a cure as well. That would be non-profit.

Also, like you said, if we know the cause of our condition, loads of tools that are used for similar problems (and we dont know what problems are similar yet, because we dont know the cause), can be used.

1. Then you revert back to saying there is no cure for rapid aging…

Look, you are way in over your head.

You have no idea what caused it, if its treatable, how it could be financed.

You are overestimating your own knowledge, competence and intelligence, and underestimating the progress medicine will make in the future.

Thats why you are a homebrewer. You think you will get a quick fix from some Messiah on here like JQD.

tiger, do not give up. Do you have a testosterone replacement therapy already tried?
Maybe it helps you a low dose testo enanthate, so 250mg / 7d?
the man must try, even if the body first it will not start.
for me it was a whole 3 months until it struck. it helps me really tiger.
ok I’m not the old, but at least it’s ok.
I have studied, had a martial arts school was the center point no matter where I arrived … now I’m unemployed, my dojo, I gave up and tell you anyway: we kneel because we want it … I will not kneel and neither are you! !

what about a stronger antidepressant? something with dopamine reuptake inhibitors? wellbuterin perhaps? your mood changes like a shock !!

dont give up brother…

Tiger! Tiger! burning bright
In the forest of the night
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

Tiger! Tiger! burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

@pvdl
kollege das ist nicht hilfreich…und wenn es ihm gut tut über seine todesängste mit uns zu reden, so what!!! selbstmord gedanken sind ängste…
statt leuten runterzuputzen sollte mann ihnen mut machen…grüße

Ha ha… What a great post that is!!! Put a smile on my face did that buddy, thank you!!!

That song you wrote at the end is what we sing at the start of all Hull City football matches!!!

Listen here… m.youtube.com/watch?v=NGvQSaeP_W4

I won’t give up, I just have down days but I will stay and fight

Thanks again

:stuck_out_tongue:

I am happy to watch you laughing. Right now I shit my pants in fear:
I have the same symptoms before my first crash namely this fucking sweating. Then only came sweating, in February at minus 2 degrees, I was soaking wet with sweat, 2 weeks later the crash … and now again out of no where
… I go piss, sweat, I drink coffee, sweat, I’m making my sandwich, sweat … if I’m healthy again I will break least 15 noses at Merck, is with us around the corner. Could you go at GlaxoSmithKline over and spend the chief single pair Lowkicks from me? :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp: :smiling_imp:

Update: Monday 9th March 2015. Almost 2 years since I crashed and my life became ruined by Propecia, I received my first shot of Testosterone

I’m now on TRT as a trial for 6 months, since Propecia crushed my testosterone and gave me low Testosterone and all the associated symptoms

My shot on Monday was 4 ounce (1 gram) into my buttock, it hurt for 3 days afterwards, thus far I’ve not really felt any surge or positive change in any way, but I’ll keep you posted as it’s early days

Good luck, I am probably going to try to get clomid. I feel like clomid will do a better job gettour motors running vs just getting injected with something our bodies should be making.

Also, I met a PFS sufferer offline through my trainer who is not on this forum and who has recovered by clomid 50 mg everyday was severely crashed for four years. He has now been on clomid for two years. he really had it bad for a longtime and now feels he has recovered most of his manhood.

So there is hope even after two years.

he only took clomid?

what was his symptoms?

My symptoms were full blown PFS, read through my full thread

I took Propecia for 3 months in 2010 then 3 weeks in 2013 and suffered suicidal tendencies, full loss of sexual function, shrinkage, genital numbness, no pleasurable orgasm, muscle loss, insomnia, the list goes on !!!

2 years on, I’m still pretty much the same having tried Clomid which failed and now on TRT

He had full blown pfs for four years before starting treatment. All the symptoms and I would say a very bad case.

He is only on clomid. I am going to see his dr.

Hey tiger! how you doin dude? finally you pull it by the TRT? I am pleased, you’ll see it will help !! initially need the testo order to be effective but then everything will be like it was! my turn is at Monday, we’ll see what the doc says. Until then, good report, yes?

Caution people, clomid for its depressive properties notorious! why I read here from anyone about what Tamox ???
I would like to discourage anyone, but please, please caution with clomid !!

Be Strong

QUICK UPDATE

I’ll be 3 Years off the drug since I crashed in April and so far I’ve improved massively mentally but still my biggest factors that remain are mostly sexual, still have a shrunken penis that is 40% less my original size both flaccid and erect, sexual function is still poor but better than post crash.

I’ve been on TRT (Testosterone therapy) for going on 9 months now and probably for the rest of my life since Propecia crushed my natural testosterone production

Take care guys, I’m here if anybody ever wants to chat

Good to hear from you, and glad to see you are on the right path ! Any improvement is more than welcome.

The sexual sides really seem to take a long time before they improve, if they do at all … After 2 years, I feel like I can go foreever without sex / masterbation. Hopefully my body is healing itself, but it’s so hard to tell.

Take care.

I’m still alive and kicking and still on the testosterone injections every 3 months, just thought I’d check on as it’s been over 3 months since i last visited and over 3 years since my nightmare began!!!
I will always Be here to answer or reply to any PM inbox direct messages

Take care people :wink:

I would like to post my story and say a lot but I don’t have the time to explain yet. So in short I crashed 6 months ago and have similar symptoms to THETIGERSHULL. I have the wrinkled glans; the tissue is not the same character and seems unable to heal/protect itself. In fact most of my bodies skin seems to be progressing in this negative way (wrinkled, thinning, dry) and unable to heal which I suspect is also due to the fact that for 28 years of my life I slept so deeply at night and during naps that I awoke as though a train hit me or in a state of a coma. And then one night I awoke in the middle of the night for no reason and I have not been the same person since; my sleep is shattered. Whatever happens to me at night is not sleep. I lose consciousness for a few hours if I am lucky then go through several hours of sleep where it feels as though I am actually awake. I’m never tired really like before. I have blunted appetite and really blunted thirst but still appetite if food is in front of me. That turned into a symptom rant…BUT really I just wanted to see if someone has experience with this penis irritation so I could maybe stop it before it gets worse. Even though I know the probability is small :frowning:

*The skin around my urethra, part of it is shinny and red and of different character than the other skin - possible immune reaction (eczema or psoriasis) or simply tissue that looks like a wound healed with a scar.

THE REASON WHY I ASK IS to see if you or anyone has experience getting the damaged or irritated skin to resolve? The urologist and dermatologist both recommend hydrocortizone but am afraid it isn’t working or could be making it worse. ANY EXPERIENCE resolving irritated penis skin?

Again I have many question for the future and would like to share my story as well as get involved but don’t have too much time this moment as I am in medical school (which was stressful when I was health and is very difficult now); but I would like to fight along with others for some type of justification if not cure for this condition - which has taken a piece of my soul currently and I would like to have it back and I will. I am a believer in the logic I have seen on these forums from some people that we are never the same, and I will struggle but overcome this mentally if not physically.

Thank you in advance for any insight or help.

Best,

Alex

@THETIGERSHULL are you still fighting?
I’m sick of that all too. I’m s father too. I’m only 5 months in and stuffed as turkey.

You can watch his video on YouTube

This guy is the @THETIGERSHULL ? I thought he is called marc

That’s what I know.