Good systemic progress, Insonmnia remains

Just an update on my progress. I suffered from all the side effects accept muscle wasting, weight gain. I had suicidal thoughts, panic attacks, brain fog, insomnia etc. All the mental sides. Complete impotence, no sensitivity, shrunken genitals, no ejaculate, etc. All the sexual sides. Sexually, I’ve recovered to about 80%. I would say higher but my morning wood is always in flux. My EQ is about 80% as well. My ejaculate became watery, then dried up, then increased in volume but was very sticky and now is normal. Sensitivity about 80 % as well (from 0%). Penis morphology has improved as well. When I crashed, I developed two spider veins (one on each side of the shaft). The one on the right has disappeared and my flaccid size is almost near normal.

It’s this blasted insomnia that remains. Xanax works great for me. It has been a life saver but I can’t take Xanax forever. I’m sure if I could get my brain fixed I would be at 100%. Any stories like this? It’s like bunging jumping. I will dive off the platform (drift into sleep) but then the recoil happens and I’m pulled out of sleep after 30 secs or so. I then of course get an increased heart rate and sort of panicky.

Anyway, the things I’ve done consistently:
Lots of intense exercise (weights, sprints, basketball, etc)
Lots of walking
Intermittent fasting everyday for 12-13 hrs. I break the fast with sorghum water (3 big tablespoons) 1 mg creatine. I then wait about 30 min before I ingest food.
Lots of sunshine (even sunning my genitals, one study showed this to increase testosterone)
Trying to keep the faith

I have a new view on life. I’ve always been happy. I’m the guy that is happy and entertained watching the ants crawl or listening to the wind blow through the trees. But now I’m thinking about kids. I want a family. However, I won’t even try until I’m healthy. Hopefully, my brain will recover and body will stay strong.

When I do recover completely, I don’t know if I’ll ever be the same. This syndrome is pure evil. One could easily create a horror movie over this.

1 Like

19 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cycled a Saw Palmetto supplement, my story