Foundation announces brain bank for PFS victims...

Who says they are hypochondriacs. What evidence to you have to back up this claim… Since when is it your call on who is legitimately sick and who isnt

Agreed. We should not judge PFS patients. And any condition that prompt otherwise healthy young men to kill themselves must be pretty damn bad.

agreed also. But while we continue to donate and patiently wait for studies to materialize, no harm in contacting potential saviors. Epigenetics is currently confined to research labs, but if we don’t ask, no chance they will ever test.

Yes, in THEORY. But any halfway intelligent scientist is going to look at the whole picture, which is to say:

-What research has been done thus far?

-What research is currently being done?

And based on that they will devise the next study that makes sense.

So since the two big PFS studies are probably just 9-12 months from publication, they will likely wait to see what those yield.

And even then, where WOULD they get $100,000+ ?

If someone has said something that makes their story lose credibility, then I get worried. If most people say something that makes them lose credibility, I get really worried. As would anyone.

Maybe the story of Chi (aka James7786) who flew out to Italy from the UK to take part in studies doesn’t bother you? It bothers me.

If someone is taking part in studies that isn’t actually sick - then that could hardly be worse for those that are.

I understand your concern but I think you are focussing too much of your energy on thus one issue…Perhaps there are a couple of individuals with psychosomatic symptoms. By far the majority of participants are legitimate and patterns will arise.