Finasteride caused Androgen Insensitivity or altered Gene Expression?

This is such a important thread. Everybody should read it to avoid not necessary discussion.

1 Like

Yea I think they’re are several people here now who need to go back and read this before damaging themselves further thinking they are gonna fix it or out Google the disease or something…Not going to happen.

2 Likes

Missing Awor and hoping the research will bear fruit

1 Like

Baylor could publish at anytime Khera told me in mid April it was submitted so it’s been atleast 3 months already or 12 weeks…

I think someone said before the average was 17 weeks but it can vary a great deal…

He also told me in September last year university of utah was still analyzing the data…So it could have been completed and turned in anytime between October 2020 and April 2021…

1 Like

One of the best threads on here did awor know his shit or what…

1 Like

Where is @awor ? It seems that his knowledge is legend.

It’s amazing how much good information that have been posted in this forum in the past. Reading through decade old threads where many have speculated about stuff that later was proven to be true.

But something that I find really sad is that there has been 2 studies looking at AR density in penile skin. But neither of them did check 5AR activity through the culturing of fibroblast that Mew has posted about.

The studies would have been way more conclusive if they would have…

5 Likes

I read it again today. It’s really valuable

2 Likes