Feedback on covid vaccination

As a medical professional I was among the first ones considered to get vaccinated.

I was somewhat scared as I knew 1 PSSD case who had gone really bad on Covid: constant brainfog, only being able to focus 3 hours per day, has to read everything twice etc.
As the cognitive impairment due to covid mostly stems from the immune reaction in he brain and as a vaccination can also cause a certain immune reaction I was scared that the vaccine could worsen my brainfog or put me back into a state of hell.

It is not off to think that the brainfog in PFS/PSSD stems from continous low-grade brain inflammation = neuroinfllammation.

Therefore I was hoping to find a database here with people who can report what the vaccine did to them or not.

As I am one of the first ones to be vaccinated let me start:

Case 1.)

I got vaccinated on the 5th of March with Astrazeneca (vector vaccine).
I took 1 Ibuprofen after 10 hours and 250 mg Paracetamol after 20 hours (please note that paracetamol is an endocrine disruptor that theoretically could worsen your symptoms).

Symptoms:

• Strong fever
  • Muscle aches
  • Headaches
  • Racing heart
  • Not able to sleep

24 hours later I was tired but fine.

The headache was different from the PFS-like headache.

I didn’t had any lasting symptoms.

Final thought: glad to be vaccinated so that I probably won’t develop cognitive impairment when catching covid.

3 Likes

Thank you for your report on this.

I have also been wondering about the vaccine. Because there are so many unknown (possibly autoimmune) factors about PFS, the vaccine worries me a bit.

My mother (in her sixties) has also received the Astrazeneca vaccine and did have a fever and felt up-and-down for several days but seems to be A-OK now.

I hope by the time it’s my turn I will also respond well and not get any lasting effects.
The prospect of ‘Long-COVID’ is horrifying and I’d rather take my chances with the vaccine than just letting it to chance.

I get mine Friday afternoon…Johnson & Johnson

Here is thread with a number of guys experiences so far.

1 Like