FDA responds to the Citizen Petition of the Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation

You know what really pains me? I came across that article “Why I’d never take the hair loss drug President Trump uses” and didn’t bother to read it… I can’t understand why I didn’t.

If you do have a contact with Tucker I would go for it.

I sent my friend who used to work for the Daily Caller a message. I just wonder if I do by some chance get in touch with Tucker, if any doctors who ‘treat’ PFS and/or PSSD would be willing to go on his show. He has a really controversial show and people accuse him grossly exaggerating and downright lying to boost ratings. I think for the PFS community getting that kind of publicity for the cause would almost surely be a win, but I don’t know if any respected doctor would want their name associated with Tucker Carlson Tonight.

You raise valid questions. There’s only one way to find out and that is by asking some doctors like Mohit Khera or Abdulgamed Traish

LOL, you expect something from FDA, check out this: https://www.science.org/content/article/hidden-conflicts-pharma-payments-fda-advisers-after-drug-approvals-spark-ethical
more than 50% of FDA adviders take money from drug companies.

2 Likes

We need to contact these same Senators and ask if they can hold the FDA to task for not recognizing and warning patients about Post-Finasteride Syndrome.

2 Likes