Erectile Dysfunction after 1 pill

Just your recognizing that it is a self-fulfilling belief is half of it! I am glad you are getting better!

Yesterday I was back to pretty much 100% but today it’s back to being about 70% of normal sexual function. I guess it is improving considering up to yesterday it was like 0-10% lol.

Today it’s worse :frowning:

You are getting a lot of fluctuation. Are you feeling worried or concerned about it?

Also, are you attempting to masturbate every day? Or are you attempting sex every day?

I want to know in what context are these stronger or weaker erections. Let me know!

I am feeling worried about it.

Also, are you attempting to masturbate every day? Or are you attempting sex every day?

masturbate

Yesterday evening and 2 days ago it was completely fine, today it’s back to like 20% of normal.

The feeling worried about it is making it worse.
The trying to masturbate every day might be making it worse.
Relax, do something else besides thinking about it all, do something else besides trying to masturbate.
After you are feeling much less worry, and you have given your body enough sleep and stayed away from drugs or alcohol, then try sex with yourself or someone you are attracted to.

I’m really scared it’s permanent.

It’s not permanent unless you are 90 years old and every single day of your life from now til 90 you have had no erectile function.

See what I mean? You desperately need to refocus your mind away from negative thoughts that are causing your scaredness. Tell me, what things do you do to relax or take your mind off stuff?

Play football (soccer) and (gonna sound boring) code (Computer Science student lol).

Yeah, I’ve had the same type of fluctuations when coming off. After I stopped sp, I was fully recovered after a week, then I gradually went down again, then up again and then one evening it was rock bottom. I’ve had small fluctuations since, it’s like my body tries to go back to its normal state, but just can’t due to whatever factor. Maybe there is some feedback loop preventing from getting normal, idk.

Keep doing these and other things to relax and have fun and enjoy life…then you will be far less focused on every single movement or feeling of your penis.

Still haven’t seen much of an improvement since 4 days ago, although it’s definitely much better than it was 1-3 days after taking the pill. I’m worried I’ll never go back to full since it’s been like 9 days since taking it.

Should I give it 14 days? 3 months?

Yeah wait a full three months worst case scenario you get on some form of hormone therapy you don’t seem to be severely effected which is a good thing.

2 Likes

ED is still very much here, I’m considering jumping back on fin since my dick is dead anyway. Might as well at least preserve hair.

Don’t do it man your sides will get way worse, your at a decent baseline right now your doing yourself harm if you go back on, your body is telling you it can’t tolerate that poison. Just wait a full 3 months then look into other things like supplements, in telling you there’s others here who have it way worse.

Your dick is not dead, you are completely sucked in psychologically and fearing the worst. I have had this syndrome since 1997/1998 and my dick is not dead.

I think I’ve recovered.

3 Likes

Congratulations on your recovery. It is a good thing you didn’t decide to go back on the medication after we told you it would be a bad idea.

I trust that you will be a constructive ambassador to this community when you go back to Reddit and other areas of the internet. In the past, you have done some damage to the reputation of PFS patients by calling us nutheads and freaking out that your life was over after 2 days of side effects. Despite that, we’ve offered you support and advice on what to do, and that is how you can repay us. You can now go back on with your life.

2 Likes

Told you man, now you know what the rest of us here are all talking about. Don’t worry about hair and enjoy your life

Can we ban this guy already? He’s a nut, doesn’t have PFS because he clearly says he recovered after a couple weeks, and he’s back on Reddit spreading doubt about PFS and telling people to take Propecia.

1 Like