Epidemology of pfs

Its a strong 5AR Inhibitor in high dosages.

2 Likes

George, Iā€™m not getting your point. You have been affected by the depressive symptoms of PFS, affected enough to post here, yet youā€™re defending finasteride and talking about other peopleā€™s affection like is no big deal.

Happy and funny moments? Most of the times those moments arenā€™t as happy or funny as they used to be, most of the time I just hang out to drink and forget, and many of those times I fall in the hole again when my friends start talking about girls, and I just canā€™t feel anything. Sports? I canā€™t do sports, not for long at least. My ankle and knee joints start hurting like a bitch when I try to play football, or handball, or any sports that includes running. Watching a movie? Do you think watching movies makes a life worth living? Hell, lets just give a netflix account to every suicidal person, problem solved.

And no, most of us arenā€™t recovering. Recoveries are just a very small percentage of the forum threads.

Youā€™ve been here only for a couple of days yet you think you know what PFS is about. Be a bit humble, and learn to listen to those who know, those whoā€™ve suffered, those who still survive, and those who lost their lives to this awful condition.

6 Likes

Im not saying that is not a big deal, i understand that for some people here i is a hell, and yeah maybe im here for just a short period but i have been searching good about this asking many people not only here but in other forums and twitter and people who i know take propecia and the most of them are doing fine now some still have sides but not as bad as for disabled them or ruining his life. I mean yeah fully recovery are rare but improving and getting better or learning to live fine with this (not saying as good as before taking) is common. I mean i think that here is a thing that if you have pfs is a sentence of death and for many people this aint so.your transmitting hopeless and desperation for new people with this and thats not true. People used to get better if it wasnt the case there will be way more suicides. Yeah i know that 59 is the number reported and theyr possibly a few more but still for the millions of people taking this and the thousands with sides, people with severe sides that only worsened to commiting suicide or so its a very very small percentage. So i think we should be more optimistic and try to move on yeah i dont have so severe symtpoms like many of you but in the past i had a retroperitoneal tumor who led me in the shit with depression and feeling truly hopeless and this compared to that is not going to affect me so severe. I mean yeah its a shit that a think you take for cosmetical problems cause you this shit but hey its not the end of the world you must still move on improving like many others and one day you will feel fine.the fact is that this shit for us is poison but for 90% of men its useful and helped them with their self esteem and their mood. Im not deffending this shit im suffering because of this and despite people still telling me to take it i will not take it again because i know it doesnt work for me but i wont scare people to not take it because a minority developed this. And i wont tell them that having pfs is for all a ruined life because it aint so.

Playing russian roulette for you hair isnā€™t worth it in my book.

2 Likes

Hi George,

Itā€™s great that isnā€™t the case for you. However you are placing this at the end of a post breezing past devastating damage and indeed suicides. Rarity does not mitigate this tragedy. Your posts have been raised to me as upsetting some members, many of who are not in a comparable condition to you with the severity of experienced persistent health problems. Given your membership of about a week, I would not expect you are enough of a quick study to be saying what is and isnā€™t regarding this very variable and extremely complicated situation. I would therefore suggest considering @Victorcilloā€™s suggestion of some humility. Feel free to share your own situation and do not make further declarations regarding the situation of others, as we ask in the community guidelines.

Thanks and best

4 Likes

ā€œAnd i wont tell them that having pfs is for all a ruined life because it aint so.ā€
Well, thanks to that shit Iā€™ve decided not to have kids in this life as I am fucked enough to be able to carry such a responsibility like having kids. Not to mention that my joints are scraping like I am 90 years old, and yeah, I am underperforming at work because of that condition. Dunno why you think that PFS is not able to ruin someones life? Actually it is pretty potent to do so.

3 Likes