Edrudd's member story

I wonder if he is still with us. But my cold thoughts about this is young guy rushed too quickly. I am pretty sure he could have recovered if he would give it some time and effort

cara eu sou brasileiro também, estou na mesma situação, se acalme, com o tempo isso vai melhorar!! se precisar de ajuda estou por aqui…

Dont give up brother… As fucked up As this situation is you never know what can happen tommorow. Maybe in a few months you will look back and laugh at all of this.

I have been suffering since 2016 I qas 21… Im 24 now and still have 0 Libido nd genital numbness. I will fight this until the day I drop dead and you should to as you are very young and hve your whole life ahead of you!

1 Like

I am very sorry to say that members’ have messaged me asking in regards to the wellbeing of @edrudd. Posts on websites regarding suicide indicate he has attempted to take his own life.

If anyone is in personal touch with him or anyone close to him to him I would ask they reach out.

Thank you to the members reaching out to express support to him in this thread.

3 Likes

@Jaime I myself felt like dying and was exhausted and had terrible joint pains during the almost 1 entire year I took an AI! During that almost-year I took no T, no clomid, nothing else for my PFS. I now have tendonosis (not the same as tendonitis)–where my tendons in my joints have worn away. AIs may be good for women with super high estrogen-related breast or ovarian cancer, and maybe not–they cause lots of problems----but they are DEF not good for men.

Did he serious passed away?

Yes unfortunately.