Domino's story

Hi Domino thanks for the feed back i hope things will get better for both of us.

i have some question
are you able to perform sexually without ED meds?

Hey sunny, thank you I do too. To answer your question, yes, I can perform without ED medications but it is a strain compared to what it used to be. For me to become available for performance there has to be a lot of physical contact and after not too long at all I tend to lose my erections, not to mention having pretty severe “numbness”, where I can’t feel much of the sensation I used to feel. So, yes, in some aspects I can still perform, but it’s usually a struggle and I only receive a fraction of the comfort I used to feel when engaging.

do you have nocturnal erections. i also have severe numbness i think it is related to nerves some guys have pudendal nerve problems as revealed by the studies and test, i have read that some people get better by using dexamethasone which reduces the inflammation.
i think you should check this route.

and one thing also try licorice root but dont over do it try to take it on weekends i have heard it helps with numbness.

read the champster recovery.
http://www.swolesource.com/forum/post-finasteride-syndrome/3199-recoveries-3.html

I do not have nocturnal erections any longer, unfortunately but I will have to check into those items and see if they’re helping others out there and maybe consequently also myself. Thank you for the suggestions, sunny.