Does anyone with focus and concentration issues not have gut problems?

So your GP wasnt concerned about your 34c which is 93f body temperature?
That just seems incredibly low to be averaging that. Does it get a little higher during the day after you have been active for awhile?
Between this and some people’s reported low heart rate (possibly excluding the runner), it wouldn’t seem to be a good combination.

1 Like

Hospital too! They said I seemed healthy otherwise. Really considering I have so many symptoms. I pleaded stating this is not normal as was always at 37 degrees then was told if I could drive to hospital I couldn’t be that bad. .

1 Like

Hey thanks! So these 3 simple herbs can give you a positive effect as almost like thar Xifaxan drug? Like how you feel better and improved with these herbs?
Anyone who trying this protocol please share the experience.

Xifaxan works faster especially in higher doses. The herbs, on the other hand, take more time but in my experience the end results are comparable. It has been 4 days into treatment and I’m getting bad herx reactions that may last for a week but I can already feel my cognition improving.

I’ve found both vitamin c and CoQ10 (antioxidants) help ameliorate herx reaction probably through mitigating inflammatory cytokines.
@Cooper

1 Like

That 34c temp just doesn’t seem normal when you consider it seems to be a partial trend on here and people are having symptoms to go along with it.

I said it before, this could be a very simple marker (especially in your case) in the future to possibly gage improved health (and maybe even ramped up immunity) if we could get this up by a couple degrees.

1 Like

Thanks for the optimism man. Unfortunately no one listens. I’ve tried thyroid supplements in the past but they made me worse

Well, I personally don’t believe this is a thyroid issue. History alone would tell me that.
I think there could be many other variables that could influence body temperature.

1 Like

Agreed man.

This is crazy, you are reporting symptoms, have technically hypothermic body temp and they say if you can drive to hospital you are fine. You need to make a complaint.

1 Like

I have seen ENORMOUS improvements in my focus and concentration, as well as sleep, energy, everything, since beginning a low fodmap diet 10 days ago. It is not a full recovery but I feel the best I ever have since PFS struck. I am writing up a separate thread for it now.

2 Likes

Yeh ive been left to rot

You need to put in an actual complaint though, you can’t give up.

1 Like