Do not restart propecia after stopping: it will kill you

This must be pinned would have saved my life.

2 Likes

All this Horror Day for Day and it get worser… 10 Years Quit this Drug…
i think my Body is Dead Day for Day …i go Dead… what helps???

1 Like

Franz, I know how severe you are. There is nothing to help right now. Keep grinding out each day you are a true warrior it’s increasingly bad for a few of us. When you think it can’t get worse it actually does. WTF. Hang in there mate

@mstone Thank you for the post I hope there will be someone reading this before trying to get back on this stuff.

2 Likes

In the Moment i have all Days so a Crash feeling Body Symptomes…shakin Hands feeds Head
Tinnitus -Headache , my Skin is Painfull… my eyes inflammed…

i think that ist Cortisol , it is to low

1 Like

Is it a Gendefekt??? is it a Cortisol defekt??

This honestly should have been added to the survey along with previous use of SSRI or Accutane. It would have been interesting and potentially relevant to know the numbers.

Yes, I took a total of 10 pills, but took them over a period of 2 months. Now one year and counting of pfs. Thought taking it less frequently would reduce chance of side effects. I was wrong.

2 Likes

I swear this shit needs to be pinned somewhere

1 Like

It would have saved me too if I had that information.

2 Likes

I came here before after my first interaction with fin and which I recovered from if I saw this post I would have never ever touched it again.

Now I live in the hospital dreaming for a second chance

Interesting reddit discussion about this thread. The OP gets it:

“The fact these people are so diligent at at confirming this syndrome and the countless times they claimed restarting after stopping is when the sides really come in is what spooks the hell out of me.”

To the OP there, you hit the nail on the head and you should be spooked. Though the damage I listed isn’t a side effect of fin, but a reaction the body has to stopping it. Other than repeat usage, triggers are unknown so there’s no telling who is going to fall victim or why or when.

Good luck, hope you make the right choice.

I don’t normally bump for its own sake but today seems like a good a day as any to save a life.

I still see posts around town about people who think it’s worth the risk. I don’t begrudge taking a risk but you should at least know what you’re risking. Same goes for deniers…deny all you like but know what you’re denying.

3 Likes