Diet caused PFS like symptoms?

For those who dont know me, i never took fin,prop,acutane,ssri. I was working my first job on a construction site as a laborer when this all happened. I was basically a garbage man… During this time I began to exercise rigourously as well as go on a severe diet. My diet consisted of Black coffee (0 calories) as well as eating mosty vegetables. Whenever I got hungry I would eat salad with beans with vinegar etc. Dinner I would have stir fry everyday at work for lunch I would have chickpea salad. I was getting lean for the first time of my life. Im talking 6-7 percent body fat for someone who has never been under 12-13%. I went from 170lbs at 5’9 to 139lbs.

During this time I obviously noticed the lack of libido but brought it down to the diet and once I stopped things would return. However one day when anxiously trying to masturbate after not having morning or spontaneous erection in a few months (I had not even realized what was going on) I noticed that my penis would not get erect and the skin was completely numb like rubber?!? Ejaculate volume was very little (20 percent of before) and it just oozed out. I also do not feel any pleasure in orgasm. This is when I panicked and knew it was time to stop the diet and over training and obsession with being lean. It was very tough because I thought being really fit was the only thing from stopping me being an elite aspiring professional athlete!

Common sense told me to stop it and put the weight back. It has been over 2 year and I still have no libido and erections. Im only 24, this started right before 22nd birthday…

I developed severe restless legs that eventually went away after a year or so. During the time I was groing a beard and when I finally shaved it my face was coverered in white spots/ blemishes! I thought it was pigmentation however it corrected itself after a week and hasnt happened ever again. At work during a stressful time I even felt like my actual testicle turnt to rocks, dried out , numb. Body felt like it had no oxygen in the muscles etc, and I even felt some liquid come out of my nipples. Again the discharge happened once or twice and hasnt happened eversince.

DHT 220(300-850)
Total T 650
E2 11pg/ml
Prolactin also in the high range of normal.
DHEA-S 12.5 (4.3-12.2)

1 Like

We already had this discussion here:

As I wrote, it seems plausible to me that severe caloric restriction can have an anti-androgenic effect, thereby triggering what we (inadequately) call “PFS”.

2 Likes

hi awor,

well wouldn’t I recover after 2-3 months? as my doctor stated, what about people in africa, concentration camps etc?..

Presumably the same reason that everyone here hasn’t recovered from side effects when the majority do. Something is triggered, changing the way your body works.

Did you take also Ketoconazole?

I think the name of the cream was Hydrocortisone cream.
Next week is my emg of sphincter and functional mri. If neurosurgeon rules that out ,I guess it was caused by the cream or diet…

1 Like

As Mew said, a drastic diet can have antiandrogenic effects. What you have is PFS and has been triggered by the Ketoconazole, which is an anti-androgen! https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1526623. Also, you said you ate a lot of chocolate, which is a 5 Alpha reductase inhibitor. http://www.ergo-log.com/cacao-inhibits-dht-protects-prostate-against-testosterone.html I know it’s a mess, the same happened to me but in a different way. Merry Christmas my friend :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

read this … Matt Damon ( Bourne Identity actor)

claims that his diet could have shrunk his heart. I also got shortness of breath, as if my oxygen doesnt reach my whole body its all stuck in my chest. I wonder if my prostate shrunk? It seems small at 10.73cm3??

1 Like

WTF he seems to have left an internment camp

that was me, i also went from 175 lbs to 139lbs in a month.I looked like him on the left picture and stayed like that for 6months. I stopped cause the no libido. Noticed by genitals went completely numb along the way. Low semen volume.

1 Like

My friend, Tested 3adiolg (do it too)

Have found a place here in Croatia that tests it for around 40$ Canadian. Will do it soon… Just curious why should I do it?

1 Like

To test your androgen activity. Did you do GH, IGF1?

Here they are
GH <0,050 (-10)
IGFI 216 (115-355)

1 Like

Ok GH and IGFI is all OK. I also.