Crashed in just one week!

What’s strange and it’s crazy that I crashed during the treatment, precisely in just one week.
What is worse than I have completed it! Has anyone happened in such a short time and during the whole? Perhaps the ointment and mastrubation have made sure to produce an immediate crash?
Who happened with the Saw palmetto? :slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

5 days 0.25mg crashed 10 days after stopping

@kon93 After 5 days of treatment?! It really absurd! :scream:
What did you assume? Saw Palmetto, Finasteride?

finasteride. I think I masturbated too much to see if everything was working which lead to my crash

1 Like

I also, and the seventh day my penis is dead :frowning_face: I Wake up in the morning with a numb penis, smaller and narrower, pains extremely gelatin from flabby, empty, no erection, and with every passing day worsened the skin is become dissolved and even smaller, become darker in skin, God what a damn nightmare :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face: What symptoms do you have in your penis?

Everything u described and even more, my balls became tiny grapes also

1 Like

Have you tried any therapy?

@kon93 My penis seems no longer supported, anging dead weight, even to you?

Axolotl took 1 0.25mg pill

1 Like

Axo had tried fina before and quit succesfully, the 2nd time fucked him. As far as my dick goes its empty dead pale shrunken and i dont really wanna talk about it anymore.

Treating my prostate and tits so i dont get cancer is my priority

2 Likes

What do you mean by crash?

Did you have a period of a week or two of close to 100% recovery followed by return of symptons?

If not, which is to say you got sides while on fin and they just haven’t stopped, then you are in luck because your chance of recovery is pretty good.

I took fin for 5 weeks and the crash cycle came around a 4-6 weeks after

1 Like

No @Taca, after taking this Warning Sophora Japonica of employment after seven days I crashed. My penis is dead. I present this What happened to me? I Scared! I am two months in these conditions, no recovery, in fact, the more I try to masturbate and get worse. I lost my total sensitiveness and my penis is gelatinous, empty, gummy, loose skin and no erection. Hormonal tests are normal. I want to kill myself

I would stay calm, refrain from too much masturbation and hit the gym for a couple of month and talk to your doctor

I think your case is hopeful since you don’t have the recovery then crash, I think your chance of recovery is much better than most guys on here

1 Like