Cortisol levels

Yes, but a while back. The results are with my numerous sleep study results somewhere. At the time I wasn’t concerned about cortisol (and neither was the doctor tbh) I was more into finding some sort of gaba replacement and possibly xyrem, but my doc mentioned in passing that my cortisol levels were elevated and he said it was anxiety. I know when my cortisol is high anyway from the palpitations. Seroquel changed everything.

JamieLondon - Did you ever completely resolve your sleep issues?

I am a lot better but unfortunately still working on things. I am taking seroquel every night which knocks me out without fail. The problem now is quality and depth of sleep. I use phenibut a couple of times a week which helps. At the moment I am trying to address inflammation with liposomal glutathione, longvida cucurmin, ppq, swtiched to decaf coffee, bit of cocoa and green tea, lipsomal vitamin c. Also doing a soup fast with lots of green veggies, good fats, no sugar or fruit. I add in bone broth and also chicken for protein. I pulverize everything in a blender so that I’m getting lots of nutrition but my body does not have to work so hard to digest food - I always get a cortisol/palpitation response from large meals. I also take digestive enzymes with the soup. Been doing this for the last two weeks and the soup fast seems to be working for me.

My cortisol was high and have gained a shit ton of flab and water…Over 50lbs heavier at one point see my post in the physical forum here…

Hi @jamielondon, this is a long shot but I currently have the same symptoms, i.e. loss of facial fat. Have been suffering for 1 year, it’s taken a massive strain on my life. I currently live in London in Bethnal Green, and work in Soho. I would love the opportunity to talk with you if possible. To ask how things improved.