CLINICAL STUDY OF PFS LAUNCHED AT UNIVERSITY OF MILANO

That’s because Baylor is so stringent with who they will accept. They probably wouldn’t even accept me because I took a tricyclic antidepressant for off-label purposes years ago. Combine that with them requiring private healthcare + transportation at your own expense and the US just being a massive country.

They are advertising for participants so they must be still looking for people and only two people with pfs have participated so far. How many pfs sufferers do they need in total?

If they are advertising, then that poster may be misinformed. I’ll delete my post so I don’t sway anyone.

FYI, here are the posts I read. I’m not sure how many subjects they are testing.

Slayo, Jan 20

It123, Feb 27

The study is only for Italian residents.

IF THERE ANY ITALIANS HERE, I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO GO QUICKLY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE STUDIES IN MILAN.

They are almost done with the controls, they need PFS patients now. Please go as soon as possible.

Finishing these studies is crucial for fully understanding PFS!!!

If anyone here is in contact with Italians, please urge them to go participate in the studies!!!

The map can be used for this purpose: zeemaps.com/map?group=976852

Have there been any updates on what the Italian doctors are saying about PFS? They seem to be informing their patients on what is going on. Anyone here talk to any of the Italian patients?

Although I don’t know whether PFS is auto-immune, here is an interesting article on curing auto-immune conditions:

healthline.com/health-news/o … ses-090514

It’ll be interesting to hear what the Italian scientists say.

Its interesting though that the people that recovered cleaned up their diets/fasted. Dr. Mark Hyman has interesting articles on beating auto-immune conditions and is actually similar to what Chi and CDnuts followed to recover.

1 Like

Any way we could try injecting 5 ar enzyme at escalating doses as discussed the paper I just posted? It suggests that (provided we do have 5 ar auto-immunity) starting at very low doses and increasing the amount injected, we may be able to train our immune system to stop attacking 5 ar.

So what happens after these studies are released? I know we are all patiently waiting to see what they discover. Any other studies in the works or we will be years out after these three are published?

The foundation is financing ongoing and future studies. The studies will stop as soon as we stop donating. Without financial support the foundation cant fund new studies.

It would be good to be given an indication of when these current studies, in particular the one in Milan will be published, for awareness but also to help give hope.

Haha no money for foundation. One million of my dollars goes to the families of anyone who knocks off the Merck CEO or former FDA chief who approved this poison :slight_smile:. Yes I know the studies are looking for route causes. So far the Italians have noted certain metabolites and neuro steroid levels that are off. It would be awesome to get updates from these researchers. This entire thread gave me hope, especially Newbie 86 comments, but I’m sure they wouldnt want to give false hope if they really have no results.

Anyone here know if the Italian doctors are seeing patients with PFS? Dr Khera at Baylor I believe finds HCG and an AI as his current weapon of choice. Wonder what they would use currrently. Thought Id throw it out there. Anyone go to to the study and ask or receive treatment?

Becareful about that sort of talk publicly, that sort of talk about Merck, is something the federal government doesn’t take kindly to. (Since they serve the corporations) Of course that is why they came after me.

Maybe instead of taking this approach… We should ask the question… What if we were your son? How would you feel? But most of us live with people that hardly believe us so…

I just have seen from personal experience that there is very little compassion in this world. People in the US have more compassion for their pets than other human beings. The scum at Merck and in the FDA only care about themselves and their money, it changes of course when it happens to someone they know.

Although I am certain that they wouldn’t let their own families near any of the products they so vociferously defend and push on others. It would be interesting if a son of a Merck employee was going bald, how they would broach the subject with them regarding one of their products. I’m sure that the families of Merck employees must know to some extent that the lifestyle they live is paid for through immoral acts. I suspect however that these same families are church goers who see no conflict in how they live the American dream.

Frazier himself is bald.