CLINICAL STUDY OF PFS LAUNCHED AT UNIVERSITY OF MILANO

It seems like they are considering that possibility. They just think it’s unlikely.

If what that poster said is true and the researchers are correct, that wouldn’t preclude PFS from being irreversible without proper medical intervention. He just said that there apparently isn’t any permanent damage to the nervous tissue.

However, I believe you and others like cdnuts, so it seems like it is not irreversible (naturally) in all cases.

and what about the sufferers who got peyronies and plaque apoptosis in their smooth muscles … sorry but for some of them there is permanent damage .

Why are you apologising for this?

Once your penis is damaged and you have ED - that’s permanent.

Studies are only needed to explain the stranger symptoms/the crash/dynamic resistance to TRT. This doesn’t apply to everyone.

A subtle and important point, but obviously one that confuses a lot of people.

Not true, my penis bent to the left like many others on this forum, without calcification etc. In fact first thing a dr does when you have suspected Peronies is a full hormonal panel because many times the curve is hormonal. After that dopler and so forth. It is not necessarily permanent which is my point

Thanks for your input Finatruth, but you have zero credibility. You also didn’t understand my post.

If someone suffers ED on Propecia that doesn’t go away - the most likely explanation is physical damage, apoptosis (not just calcification). Unfortunately this is something permanent.

Even if someone suffers side effects after stopping - even after everything they will likely also be left with physical damage. Again, something permanent.

let’s be more optimist… They will find out the cure very soon…

No you have no proof of this either. I speak with several guys who had full penile ultrasounds, I had one as part of the Baylor study, no tissue damage showed up, nor was there any blood flow issue. While it is true that some people get peyronies (sp) disease with PFS it is definitely not certain and not all of us have tissue damage (although shrinkage is common). It is reasonable to assume that much of PFS side effects are the result of the biochemical and hormonal metabolic changes that PFS causes, and conceivably, with the right science these effects could be reversed. Hell even tissue damage can be reversed to some extent with todays science.

I had all of my sides (including ED) on the drug. They went away for 6 weeks and then came back after the crash. The symptoms are identical to those I had on the drug. It obviously is not the result of permanent physical damage.

I also get the bent to the left thing rarely. It bends to the left because most of us have a natural bend that way (since we’re right handed… lol). The hard flaccid just exaggerates that curve sometimes; at least in me.

The shrinkage is just hypertonicity of the corpus cavernosum. It does seem that some people with PFS get peyronie’s, but it also seems very rare. My erect size is identical to pre-fin.

Credible? I think I might be the only credible thing left on this site.

Disappearing on people isn’t exactly what credible people do. Just saying.

Geeez Brazliandude!! I skyped you a few times, check your messages

Bens, I agree. I just wonder if damage is being done while stuck in this crashed state. Having forced low T symptoms is a fucking Beoutch!

Finatruth, a few people now have mentioned you just ignore them. I added you myself on Skype to ask some questions and have been totally ignored. I’ve not met anyone so unwilling to help out their fellow sufferer. Sort yourself out or why bother coming here?

I spoke to one of the principle investigators for this study and he told me that they have drawn samples cerebral spinal fluid from 20 control subjects and 2 PFS patients. They expect to obtain enough PFS samples to complete the study by the end of 2015. This is the most advanced study on the subject and between this and the american studies, we may have some possible clues about an effective treatment 1 to 1.5 year from now. Hang in there guys there is hope. The Italians don’t think this is permanent. They are searching for the underlying cause of this condition and thus far, cerebral spinal fluid has been most revealing.

I do find it extremely annoying how we are constantly told things are going to take much less time then they actually do. Even Harvard told me in person they expected results before Christmas or early 2015, well now its looking like late 2015. At least be realistic in estimates and don’t try to give false hope like a lot of people seem to dole out. This Italian study was suppose to be well underway even when it was just announced. From now on, its a safe bet to add one year to whatever the first quoted results deadline is to get the actual results deadline.

Oscar you are just as irrational as the homebrewers just on the negative side. You have no idea what the damage done is, and if its reversible or not. Totally ridiculous to read your posts.

I think it is probably a better idea to just wait for the lawsuits to start, then all the enforced secrecy will be blown away and all the arguments as to what has been done to us and how will be laid out in full detail, not to mention the media interest and awareness will be huge compared to anything so far. Supposedly based on recent posts they will begin in late 2016, I only hope that isn’t optimistic either. Nothing is happening of any interest on the forum nor has it been for a while, and there is little tangible stuff from what we know about the studies.

I’m contributing to 2 of the 3 major studies and even have sent my DNA off to Milan for those first studies they ran back in 2011, I get very little day-to-day updates on progress, things are moving but I don’t know much more then anyone else.

Between Baylor and Harvard I’ve probably given 20ish vials of blood to PFS research, a chunk of my penis skin… and a hell of a lot of time but if it moves us in the right direction its worth it for all involved. =)

Thank you for all the work you are doing. It really is appreciated very much.

Wish there was more I could have done years ago. PFS nearly killed me.