Chinese Members of the forum

A new user @JEFF, is looking for some help.

2 Likes

Hey Jeff, many of us here have your exact situation… you are not alone so do not feel lonely :slight_smile: we’ll work through it all as a community

2 Likes

Welcome! It’s interesting you say that China has the most cases of pfs, but because of a culture of obedience people do not protest the drug. Maybe you can be our chinese representative and help enable and empower the chinese community to join this forum. Our power is in our numbers. The more we have the louder our voice.

Anyways very sorry this happened to you. Please know it’s not your fault and there are many others suffering just like you.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum, JEFF. I am sorry that you are going through this, but I can assure you it is not in your head. More and more research is coming out showing the serious and often permanent side effects that Finasteride causes. There are a lot of research references on the website of the Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation, but you may want to refer to these overviews when dealing with ignorant doctors:

It’s interesting that I don’t recall any other Chinese users here. JEFF, we are trying hard to get science even more engaged in our quest to understand and hopefully treat/cure PFS. One issue that is incredibly important is the size of our community. There more people we are, the more important our problem becomes. Thats why we are trying to grow this community by attracting all PFS patients as well as patients from groups that probably suffer from the same problem that we do (PSSD, PAS etc.). Given the size of the Chinese populationm it would be great to get the Chinese community more engaged. Maybe you could invite people to come here or share our information and projects with them.

Good luck!

6 Likes

Welcome to this forum, Jeff. I am very sorry to hear about your story, and also to hear that ignorance among doctors is truly globalized. I hope you will find some comfort in this helpful and caring community.

Deep respect for you to post in this English speaking forum, in a language that is very far away from your own. I would never be able to post in a Chinese forum because of the language barrier. Just wanted to let you know that our forum supports automatic translation into traditional Chinese and simplified Chinese. You can find instructions on how it works here: Propeciahelp site news and feedback thread. Maybe this feature will assist you a little in reading our forum.

3 Likes

avor先生 您好 感谢您的帮助 你们的基金会的捐款活动是否可以网上支付 网上支付的方式是否让人在几秒中完成支付 同时非那雄胺综合症是否已经得到了美国官方的认可 这是非常的重要的 得到美国官方的认可是影响着全世界的

6 Likes