Bigger belly after PFS, the cause?

@spstriken I have been diagnosed with liver disease years of these symptoms had to start showing up eventually.

Judging from the pic, you seem to be an extreme IBS case. Do you have recent bloods for liver, kidney, CBC, thyroid, testosterone, E2, etc.?

Yes I do have IBS. Often I have to run to washroom fearing I would poop in my pants. Even couple of times I had to jump from the bus and run to the nearby washroom and I have not been lucky all the times.
Except for low T , nothing special in my blood report. I think with time some of us may show liver diagnosis.

@LazarusRy
What liver disease was diagnosed ?

Iā€™m not sure what the medical term, waiting on a letter but basically fattening and a benign mass.

Sorry to hear that, man.
I fear that I may have the same issues you have.

Wouldnā€™t fatty liver show up in the ultrasound?

Thatā€™s how they found it Iā€™ve recently had a MRI brain, a full CT body scan and an ultrasound. The ultra picked it up.

I assume you were eating healthy, correct?

Iā€™ve taken an ultrasound and they havenā€™t really noticed anything. ā€œUnremarkableā€ was the term they used.
My liver enzymes were still high for some reason.

Iā€™ve been exercising more and more every day and lost a lot of fat. Hopefully my bloodtests go back to normal.

Positivity