BEFORE & AFTER story of Clomid Treatment for PFS

Sounds good. The drugs required can be obtained from other sources, but obviously it would be much better to do under doctor supervision instead of on your own

ye plus i am in south africa so would be easy for me to see his endo

Yeah, that is def the best option if you can figure out who that is.

Keep us updated if you decide to go down that road.

Clomid scared me so I never really gave it a fair shot–too many stories of eye floaters, etc. I “found” some but took 1 and got scared and stopped

Hey guys,

Hope you’ve all been well…

In retrospect, I wouldn’t take Clomid again. It had strong side-effects for me, and I’m almost certain that it triggered my Alopecia Areata, which started just a few months after taking high doses of Clomid. I now have no beard, head hair and am missing an eyebrow and set of eyelashes. My body had a strong response to it.

Also, it wasn’t necessary for me at all. Low doses of Letrozole boosted my T levels and crushed my E levels while on the meds. No Clomid was needed.

As things stand now: I feel pretty good and have not taken any drugs for a few years. I’m really pushing for a long-term diet / exercise-based recovery. I eat a low inflammation diet, try get in fermented foods for a healthy micro biome, cold exposure etc etc. I feel pretty good. T levels are 14 nmol/L, which is still not great, but not appalling. E2 level is 61 pmol/L. Before, my E2 was consistently over 100 which caused a lot of problems, so I’ve manage to keep E2 levels down naturally. According to me Endo, my problem is more likely around the Estrone <> androstenedione pathway. So if anyone has ideas about how to target E1 specifically, let me know.

So my advice at this stage would be to try avoid Let and Clomid if at all possible. I suspect they can trigger autoimmune issues. You can get results from long-term changes to diet. But everyone is different, so if you still want to see the guy I saw, hit me up with a DM…

All the best

3 Likes

One other thing - I place zero stock in Homeopathy, but did see a Homeo/Naturopath about a year ago. There are some Naturopath things bundled in with Homeo which do have potential efficacy. Few things I tried: Rehmannia root
Pantothenic acid, Pro Biotic, sulforothane. My total T levels jumped to 19,1. Again, I had had no meds for a couple years, and I had never managed to raise my T levels without meds before this.

That said, they dipped back down again a few months after. So, was it just sleeping better, exercise, some other factor, or just a combination of factors. The point is, that it is possible to raise these levels without meds. So that’s my play at the moment…

All the best

5 Likes

What is awor’s theory, is there a link to it ??

Good post

Does anyone have a recent update on Letrozole?

1 Like

It’s well documented that clomid can cause psychosis.

Thank you so much for the information. Your story is similar to mine. I just started looking into more hormone type therapy and DHEA/Clomid were recommended. Looks like your post was about 5/6 weeks ago. How are you currently feeling? Also, do you see much change in your body cycling weeks your off clomid?

Travis

Sorry missed the full thread, see it now. Thanks.