Baylor study delayed again

Hey guys!! I hear Baylor is publishing soon lol!!

3 Likes

From who?

2 Likes

In all seriousness where did you get that information, because your “lol” at the end of your sentence looks like you are joking. Spreading misleading informations is not funny at all.
Concerning the mental and physical circumstances most of us are in.

1 Like

Pretty sure he’s just mocking all the past posts that have claimed to know anything

3 Likes

Baylor is a joke at this point so I don’t blame him for picking fun at it. I think that piece Reuter’s did was more ground breaking then anything Baylor will amount to and gave me more hope.

2 Likes

How’s the survey coming along @AaronF?

(Sorry)

5 Likes

Haven’t started but I will once I get back on a computer I’m using my phone currently when I’m online.

1 Like

And with good reason. Even more attention seeking and absurd were the posts that claimed something significant had been achieved.

I’m not upset about it, just explaining to those who didn’t get the sarcasm

1 Like

its all pointless i guess. its so ridiculous that a fucking hair loss pill can affect your life so hard

3 Likes

What is this? Are you going to give up on us? We want to solve this. Everyone here wants to solve this. Get involved in our projects and we will make it happen.

2 Likes

I’ll tell you this. If this continues as it is now. I will most likely kill myself within 2 years. I’ve been sick with this shit for 4 years.

2 Likes

The Baylor study will be outdated by the time it’s released and I don’t expect it to tell us much more than what Melcangi has already covered. We need to move on from this study and plan another one that will involve potential therapy options.

1 Like

I see you have sexual issues not to compare symptoms but I have every symptom in the book and more. I would rather have my brain intact and no fatigue over my sex life any day of the week in hindsight I’m now considered disabled but don’t ever consider suicide what use are we to anyone dead.

3 Likes

It’s honestly best for you (and all those who are disappointed) to move on and focus on putting as many irons in the fire as you can. The prospects of new opportunities will help give you a little energy to keep going. If and when the Khera study is published, it will just be a pleasant surprised. Not the best use of energy to focus on a study that is completely out of your control when there are efforts that could be more productive.

I’m sorry, but I don’t know exactly what you’re offering.
What do we need to do to start additional research?

If you haven’t filled the survey out, stop reading this topic and fill the survey out. It is likely the most important thing you will do today to fight PFS.

1 Like

@awor has already closed another identical topic for good reason, and this has certainly run it’s course. There is no meaningful discussion happening in this thread. We are all awaiting the results, but using a thread about Baylor to just vent personal optimism or pessimism regarding understanding of the condition is producing a messy and confusing topic, in which users are clearly becoming confused between what is news regarding this specific study and what is either a member just pulling things out of the air or heard-it-on-the-grapevine rumor. The same users posting the same thing over and over, mostly completely irrespective of the study or it’s methodology, is not a coherent topic. If you feel there is a specific point of discussion you want to pursue in this messy thread, please start a separate thread.

When Baylor publishes a topic will be made in the science category and the actual publication can then be effectively discussed. Until then, this topic readily demonstrates that there’s clearly nothing to add and will be closed.

Please use the time to participate in the projects we are working so hard to bring to fruition. Hopefully, in conjunction with Baylor’s long awaited findings, they will lay the groundwork for future research efforts which we will of course seek to organise, as the administrators of propeciahelp.com have always done in the past.