arginine + pycnogenol

How did your experiment with pycnogenol go?

@cumkwakka What about you mate? Pycnogenol seems to be pretty cheap, about $20 per bottle

Be aware that Pycnogenol is a 5ARI in rats at least.

Almost as potent as fin in high doses…

1 Like

Ahh, thanks for pointing this out man…maybe that’s why it helped that user on another forum. The mysterious helpful effect of anti androgens

I used it but it wasn’t good for me at all. Especially for my penis which became smaller and colder.

Before I knew it was 5ARI…

I find it sad that so many of you spend lots of money on such supplements when plenty of them grow around you for free. Pycnogenol comes from pine bark, and pine trees grow almost everywhere in the world, so plenty of you probably have access to this without having to spend money on it. I prefer to boil the bark of pine trees to make a broth/tea; it’s so delicious. This way, I do not have to worry about it being sprayed, cut with filler, irradiated, or adulterated in any kind of way. I have done this with the free bark on and off for awhile with pros and no noticeable cons. Drinking half a gallon of the concentrated tea/broth throughout the day would elicit positive effects, but these seemed to diminish when I stopped or a tolerance developed, whichever came first.

“Hi, neighbor! Oh, don’t mind me. Just stripping the bark off your shrubs to make some boner tea.”

I tried low doses of pycogenol (30mg/day) recently for blood pressure. It seems to have dropped BP readings marginally and I noticed no difference in sexual symptoms. Thanks @Cbrandel for pointing out that it may be a strong DHT inhibitor.

2 Likes