Apoptosis Penis

Zhang MG, Wang XJ, Shen ZJ, Gao PJ. Long-term oral administration of 5alpha-reductase inhibitor attenuates erectile function by inhibiting autophagy and promoting apoptosis of smooth muscle cells in corpus cavernosum of aged rats. Urology. 2013;82(743):e9–15. This study illustrated that chronic inhibition of 5alpha reductase in the rat penis with finasteride produced erectile dysfunction and loss of smooth muscle and reduction in endothelial nitric oxide synthase expression” (The Post-finasteride Syndrome: Clinical Manifestation of Drug-Induced Epigenetics Due to Endocrine Disruption. https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11930-018-0161-6). Here why my penis is literally dead! Fuck! So no one will ever recover his penis! A sto punto posso anche spararmi.

2 Likes

This is something that is in dire need of being answered. Does this syndrome cause identical damage as chronic use of an anti-androgenic substance as shown in studies such as the one you posted?

Many of us only had a brief exposure to the substance which caused our ill health.

In your case, if I understand correctly, one exposure was all it took.

2 Likes

Yes, also I do not use chronic, to me and @kon93 happened in a few days.
In my opinion it also depends on who is predisposed

1 Like

Many have only erectile dysfunction, but there are those like me who have completely died the penis, complete impotence, loss of size, light and empty penis and without any sensitivity. :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

There is no cure for this, because cellular death can not be restored :pensive::pensive::pensive:

You don’t even know if you have cell death.
It is written: long term use.

Your case seems be another one. You may have complete shutdown AR there.
Analog: when someone takes Valium in order not to get nocturnal erections due to operation on penis, there is no blood flow to the penis, penis is androgen deprived though AR are still running.
Result (I remember) is smaller penis! I remember well. Thought what happens to my penis?
As I could stop the drug, nocturnal erections and with it blood flow and androgens came back to deliver for the AR.

You have super high Androgen levels but your AR shut down (due to oversentisizing), so there is no effect of androgens in the cell.

That is why I am repeating taking prog. I have never seen on any of those forums any troubles with it.

But yeah, if you give up hope, non so cosa dire. Spararti non è una soluzione evidammente.
Prima di fare una cosa simile, pensa chi ti a distruto.

1 Like

Man, I do not even know if I’m still alive! The fact is that the penis is half of what it was before, so I ask myself: where is my penile tissue? The fact that it is light could mean just that. In a study done on rats, those with opoptosis of the penis appeared to be lighter and wet as I present (Cfr. "Penile wet weight was significantly decreased at all time points." (Penile weight and cell subtype specific changes in a post-radical prostatectomy model of erectile dysfunction. User HM1, Hairston JH, Zelner DJ, McKenna KE, McVary KT. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&dopt=AbstractPlus&list_uids=12576876, Cfr. Penile apoptosis in association with p53 under lack of testosterone, Hiroto YamamotoShoichi SasakiHiroyuki TatsuraEmail authorYukihiro UmemotoHiroki KubotaHiroyuki KamiyaTetsuya KawaiKiho KangKenjiro Kohri http://www.springerlink.com/content/cqpq96aydaaj3e1t/ The effects of testosterone on the cavernous tissue and erectile function, R. Shabsigh https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF01275152). The substance I hired myself, Oxerutina (Quercetin-3-O-rutinoside) it does not say “long term”:“ Resveratrol, quercetin and morin were the only nutrients that significantly inhibited AR mRNA expression. (…) All polyphenols studied showed important antiproliferative effects and induced apoptosis when added to LNCaP cells culture. We confirm that resveratrol, morin and quercetin may achieve such effect through reduced expression of AR .(Effects of resveratrol and other wine polyphenols on the proliferation, apoptosis and androgen receptor expression in LNCaP cells. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24726691 1) I also show a new symptom: veins prominent on the penis that look varicose. :frowning_face::frowning_face::frowning_face:

I repeat: you have enough and highish androgens.

These studies show what happens if testo is too low. Not your case. But the AR are running normally. In your case they are not.

In order to have erections etc. both androgen levels and AR must be normally running.
If one of them is not, androgen cannot develop their function in the cell. I finally hope you understand this!

Forget these studies, you have an AR problem. Capito? Your androgens try again and again to lock into the AR (cell). But cannot, LA porta è chiusa. That’s why I said test for Androgen Resistance.

Vein: my guess is that all things done by body have their sense. Body tries to get more blood flow. And skin is getting thinner due to AR shutdown.

I told you: the earlier you bring down DHT the better. But you are awaiting. With those DHT levels and normal !!! AR you would be a bull and not a person anymore.

How to bring DHT down? You know my answer. If you are ready to spararti, so you can take prog as well :slight_smile:

Don’t loose your time. Two weeks ago, my penis was 100% back in size. Don’t know exactly how I did this but I have a guess few ppl will might agree: it is combination of hormon theory and immune system: very fast uprising levels of DHT would destroy upsenti AR (they are very opened). The body doesn’t want them to be destroyed, so they shut down/close. Body wants to have androgen effect. But no chance! He produces more androgens! It is like a bigger troop now. No sense. Doors closed.
Then the immu system comes in to attack androgens in order to reduce them.
But the immu system is also attacking tissue where the androgens are trying to enter the AR.
So, in my theory, immu system can cause also apoptosis as it attacks tissue not on purpose but due to the fact that the main target (higher DHT) is there.
Autoimmunsystem diseases works like that. They attack something bad but sometimes the target is not bad but looks like a target due to the fact bad things are there.

I won’t explain ANYMORE why etc.
It is your turn. Complaining will not help you. But concrete steps.

1 Like

Oh @noprop! Using progesterone is suicide! This is a study of the use of Estrogen DES (Diethylstilbestrol) for the penis! “In conclusion, results of the present study provided evidence that DES treatment to neonatal rat pups down-regulated expression of MYH11 and ACTA2, biomarkers for smooth muscle cell differentiation, leading to the loss of cavernous smooth muscle cells in the corpora cavernosa of the body of the penis. Coadministration of the ESR antagonist ICI or the AR agonist DHT mitigated DES-induced effects, implying the role of ESR and AR pathways in mediating DES effects. These effects were probably induced by a lower androgen action resulting from DES-induced suppression of the neonatal testosterone surge. These findings are significant because cavernous smooth muscle cells are an essential component in penile erection and also because both humans and wild-life organisms are continuously exposed to a mixture of environmental estrogens and antiandrogens throughout prenatal and postnatal life.” (Estrogen-Induced Maldevelopment of the Penis Involves Down-Regulation of Myosin Heavy Chain 11 (MYH11) Expression, a Biomarker for Smooth Muscle Cell Differentiation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3509779/#n102) Fucking! Read! :scream::scream::scream:

1 Like