Anyone get worse body hairloss on right side of body?

Its strange, i know i have read it on here and other places too…seems that i lost much more body hair on the right side of my body rather than left, especially on my face. I wonder why this happens.

I lost most pubic hair, my scrotum hair is now white/vellus hairs, if i shave my chest and stomach it only grows back to a certain length and grows back much less, my facial hair takes much longer to grow in. I used to have a massively hairly area around my butthole, now that hair is almost all gone.

But the whole right side of body thing is just super weird.

It can be partial androgen deprivation, i have lost leg hairs too but mine is symetrically.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Changes in Body Odor and/or Earwax production

I know this is an old thread, but this ‘right-hand side of the body’ thing has been a constant theme of my symptoms too. Ever since my PAS symptoms came on, this has been the one physical thing that I am able to relate to doctors (everything else is mental). My right hand side feels kind of numb and light and imbalanced, plus things that go wrong on my right hand side take longer to heal.

There was another PAS sufferer who mentioned the same thing with the right hand side of his body. Gavman on Phoenix Rising thread on CFS after Accutane.