Another victim

I prefer zero medical help. But that’s my choice. Doctors will rarely ask you what you’re eating. they will ask very few questions, response with uhum, uhum, not listen to you and then prescribe you drugs. Drugs are not meant to be in a human body (if they did, the body would produce them). They mess things up.

6 weeks after I crashed, a friend of mine told me I could fix everything with diet. Turns out he was right. I changed my diet to a no carbs, high saturated fat, high protein diet, eating things that have only one ingredient (like steak or kale) and everything is fixing itself, 95% of it has been fixed already.

Ketogenic diets fix most diseases with time, including heart diseases, vascular disease, diabetes, some cancers (cancer feeds on carbs), arthritis, epilepsy, seizures, autism, Parkinson, obesity, traumatic brain injuries (the brain is made of saturated fat), multiple sclerosis, fatty liver, Alzheimer, migraine / headache, colon ulceration, gastric reflux, anxiety, depression, insomnia, food allergies… the list is long and it includes many pfs symptoms.

An additional anecdotal story: I had macaroni and cheese for dinner yesterday. I though I’d be doing a “carbs reload”. As a result, I didn’t sleep all night and I’ll have a messed up day. I broke the diet, I got my misery refunded to me. Today, I’ll go zero carbs and full on protein and saturated fat. Tonight, I’ll sleep good and tomorrow I’ll have a symptom free day.

You go to a doctor to get drugs. Then you discover new ways of being sick. Doctors are expensive drug dealers that works with pharmaceutical companies. They get bonuses, free trips etc… from them.

That’s just my opinion and thank God I’m not a medical practitioner.

7 Likes

What’s PE?

to an extent, i agree with ozeph regarding doctors. however, there are doctors who treat hollistically, treat the patient with drugs only if necessary, and doctors who have great hands on skill such as vascular or wound care doctors. it really depends on many factors. this wasn’t the point of the thread but i had to share

1 Like

Lmao, you used Anavar, TRT and SARMS and claiming that you recovered with exercise and sexual abstaining??
Quit taking TRT and see what will happen… i hope you don’t experience secondary crash. TRT is just dangerous

1 Like

How is TRT dangerous lol? There is zero evidence supporting this.

Zero evidence??? Do you have any idea about what happens when you quit using TRT? It shuts down your own natural Testesterone production. Jeez.

I quit using it and went right back even better…If you don’t juice it like an idiot your natural production picks right back up…

Your sample size is 1.

How long you abstained and what was your exercise regime?