Another Protest

With all the protest going on has anyone thought of maybe doing another protest toward Merck but maybe this time we could include everyone that was hurt by Merck - Opioid deaths, SSRI side effects and suicides would maybe have a larger crowd.

6 Likes

Good idea we need to be heard

1 Like

how brother?

1 Like

Yeh we need suggested details and a strategy in order to bring this together. Probably out of the realms of possibility for quite a few. I’m aware of one or two others who have been keen to do this in the past.

Can I suggest that those who think that demonstrating is a good idea, that you could do so from the comfort of your own home.

YouTube Video Project: Guide, Template and Submission Instructions?

It’s something you could do today. Under current pandemic conditions, it would be ill advised to travel to Merck’s offices.

1 Like

I feel most of us are UK based here right??! Do they even have offices here? I know they are based head office on the US east coast

Merck is headquartered in Kenilworth, NJ and has 278 office locations across 51 countries.

I was thinking about a protest after the BLM protest and maybe after the pandemic so could be a while but maybe we can connect with other groups in the mean time. Maybe the families of those that have committed suicide from drugs by Merck not just Propecia but with all then we could have a crowd of thousands.

A million people die a year because of prescription drugs, I mean look at what Propecia has done to people and they still sell it, all the 1000s that have died due to opioid addiction and pharmaceutical companies don’t care, they pay off our lawyers, they cover up evidence, class action lawsuits are a joke and to pharmaceutical companies it is just the price of business.