An update on where I am

Well today has brought another change my vision is the worst it has ever been, tinnitus is roaring I was standing in the kitchen and a wave of activity “electricity like” went through my brain. I thought I was going to hit the floor. I’m now unable to think or comprehend clearly I have stabbing pains in my brain and it feels like I have the worst imagineable hangover. Hallucinating in bed!Teeth pain is through the roof with terrible pains across my whole body. Uriniting all night. Gaslighted by Drs no where to go as im breaking apart. This is unbelievable it really is. All they ever offer up is therapy.If I was in SA I’d have my sister to look after me come what may. Those in Merck who brought this to market and deliberately hid this from the public will certainly go to hell. Let’s hope it gets out one day and for justice to be served… The true horrors of this will probably never be divulged as it would bring them down.

1 Like

I’m so sorry this is happening mate.

1 Like

Thoughts are with you laz!!! Stay strong brother!!

1 Like

Dear Ryan, my live was destroyed from Feb to April this year too. From a healthy man in his best Years, with a stunning woman, multiple sex the evening and the night, with selfconsessnes and the ability to meet people and a Connection to every women s eyes to a lonely total frustrated old man. The Woman Looks very similar to your Woman in the very sexy Picture from your marriage. WE both in the 50th. WE both have a Young child preventing us from end up the Journey, you after 20 Years, me who don’t want to start up a 20 Years Journey Like you.

My symptomes Like brainfog and insomnia improved, my sexuall and muscle wastage Sites still remain. I will Join voluntary Work Like visiting otherones who stay allone with a deasise. And try to do anything not to stay allone all the day. With a function ing dick I could Look for a new Partner, I Had hold my stunning girlfriend, and live a total sexy and interesting live with a great Future. Im Not angry to Merck and Pharma industry I m angry for myself that I didnt Check the Internet before taking this Shit.
You stay strong for your little son. With all you suffer, you are the breavehart Here.

2 Likes

Good luck my friend. I am pleased some things have improved its still very early and more may come. For me I think its too late everyday is getting worse for me, more destruction, the fight will be over at some point. I found out the cause too late, years into the symptoms and still taking fin. What can one say!

I see! There are uncredible new pain for you daily. It’s unbelivible! And IT sucks you for twenty Years allready. What forva strong Guy you are.

I know how everything hurts and what a torture is everything fucked by fin.

But you are able to live without help in your own House. You can manage your household and daily live, you are able to leave the bed and to leave the House, going outside. I Thing you are very afraid loosing Control over IT all. Loosing Control over Body and Mund.

Hard is the state, when everything goes weird. And Chaos fucks the whole live down. When unable to Organize themself or pain becomes so hard that IT Hurts to much in the Body and in the Soul.
This is the final state than, entering a psycho clinic, or a nurseplace to detiorate fully. I allready made my testament, These days.

And I am only a few Months in. Im between Hope of Recovery and a new social live as a Secret castrated an Suicidal Ideatinon because I denie my live since Easter 2021 in total.

1 Like

Good words

Yes good wird’s over fucked Up lives. I’m so depressed that I have No really Loving Partner and No Close Friends on my Site. Only you and other guys in WA Groups are with me.

3 Likes

Any Update Lazarus? I sounds very terrible and I hope you got better. I will be at the endo in 6 weeks and ask for HCG hoping it will help

1 Like