Am I having a crash?

New Update: The ball pain has gone away now mostly. It lasted for a week. But on the bright side, my left testicle which was smaller compared to the right ever since I took Finasteride have increased in size now. Its now nearly same size as the right one and feels much fuller too… I think perhaps my left testicle has started working harder now to output T and its increasing in size and thats why I had the pain for the past week…Also ejaculate got thicker … (WOW… This is 8 months after stopping. Fin sure is a powerful drug).

Also now that I think about it i had similar ball pain when I started Finasteride, and as soome members here suggest thats cause DHT is lowered Testes goes into overdrive to produce more T producing pain… So I dont know what to think…i just hope my libido and Erections get better. Hoping and praying for the best

If you used minoxidil recently then that’s definitely what caused your crash.

Oh damn it… Is this a crash or temporary for using Minoxidil?? will it go away?? Have stopped for a week now

Minoxidil, and pretty much all hair loss products, are the same as finasteride. It might be temporary if it’s been less than a month since you quit minoxidil. If it’s been more than that, you probably just have PFS and you might or might not get better, it depends on luck now. Some people get better randomly after a few months/years.

Well, this topic is solved. You have your answer now.

I guess so. But I dont know. :frowning: I still feel messed up

I can get boners via manual stimulation , but not as hard as before and sensitivity has decreased :frowning: oh no… This was a bit like when I was on Finasteride but now I’m not on anymore. cOuld it be the Minoxidil still in my system? P.S I quit minoxidil about 8-10 days ago

It’s more likely that your system is suppressed and will take time to get back to normal. I was unable to get an erection without difficulty for a while, but that has resolved.

Hi. New update. I feel like my balls are shrinking again this week. It is not as full as before last week and ejaculate got slightly watery… I dont understand…I can still get boners and stuff, I feel like my hormones are out of whack… Any one help? should I take Zinc supplement or anything?? I did smoke some weed (hashish) 2 nights ago. could that be bad?

Cannabis and hashish are maybe not a good idea for you at the moment.

1 Like

Well, Ive been clean for a long time now (more than a year) and that was just 2 sessions with a friend but I definetely quit now for good… Hope it didn’t do anything bad or irreversible.Very worried about testicle size