Altered methylation pattern of the SRD5A2 gene in cerebrospinal fluid of post-finasteride patients: a pilot study

I am re-reading the 2016 Harvard study (which indirectly hinted that PFS sufferers were just depressed guys) and we can suspect that those researchers knew that epigenetics played a role, but they deliberately chose not to follow that path of research:

“Although we did not find evidence of sequence variation in AR , SRD5A1 , or SRD5A2 genes, or of significant alterations in expression of AR-dependent genes in the skin, we cannot exclude the possibility of variations in other genes or in the gene expression levels in other tissues or specific brain regions involved in regulation of mood and sexual function. It is also possible that finasteride may exert epigenetic effects which may account for persistent symptoms.”
(https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5155688/)

Why didn’t they conduct any research on this? That Harvard study was instrumental to the pharmaceutical industry, because it simply placed the responsibility on the patients.
Unbelievable.
I hope the Baylor study doesn’t make the same “mistake”.

3 Likes

There was a Satanic cult on Harvard so I can image what you say is true, they are together with merck for the NWOshit

2 Likes

(first paragraph)

2 Likes

As far as I know, they tested skin not from the penis but from the back, which was a deliberate sabotage of the study and against the pre-agreed research protocol. Why they did that is anyone’s guess.

4 Likes

What’s important for Merck is that the Baylor study was late enough not to come out before the conclusion of the class action law suit, which saved them a couple of billion of dollars.

3 Likes

So basically there was conflict of interest this entire time as everyone suspected? I’m brain fogged at the moment could someone break this down to me?

1 Like

Its illogical to think that any Doctor that is on Merck’s payroll is going to bite the hand that feeds them.

1 Like

Anyway, all this shows that research is making progress.

2 Likes

If you are a top scientist at a top research institution with a long and glamorous career ahead of you, with many present and future grants for many different research projects, conflict of interest – if you are to publish something directly against the interests of a major pharmaceutical company – is as natural as the sun rising from the east.

The Vioxx case exposed the many different ways Merck tried to intimidate, influence and “neutralize” scientists whose work they did not like. The Baylor study, if done right and on time, would have cost Merck billions of dollars. Do you think they wouldn’t have made the effort to make enough calls, hints, threats, etc to ensure no progress would be made before the conclusion of the trial? There is evidence they did that in the Vioxx case. I would think such a call would have had a high rate or return for them.

5 Likes

wouldn’t it be also useful to start an informal research about the network of grants linking big pharma and major universities/research centers?

1 Like

you guys need to chill with the conspiracy theories. i trust the guy that saw all of this coming a decade ago - awor

2 Likes

Yes, actually both things may be true - the theory from a decade ago and conspiracy facts (not theories). This is all about power and money, and corruption abunds.

3 Likes

Obviously you haven’t read what Merck did in the Vioxx case.

https://www.news.com.au/news/drug-company-drew-up-doctor-hit-list/news-story/eb55ca36e081d497730629e6c8559abf?sv=1f029b17d33bdbde184dbc4c4fed7126

5 Likes

I wonder if those Doctors could be sued for professional misconduct ?

2 Likes

It’s the same in the UK, Drs are generally unwilling to speak publicly about the dangers of Fin. That came from someone working in journalism.

2 Likes

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that both Harvard and
Baylor were 100% sabotaged by the lead researchers for the the benefit of Merck. This of course resulted in a multi-billion dollar win for Merck in the class action law suit and also in the death of additional many thousands (in my estimation) of innocent young men.

No, they cannot be sued.

4 Likes

ive read it. my point is, theyve already admitted there was epigenetic stuff going on

we just have to wait on it being published. so as far as im concerned you guys are making conspiracy theories

This latest study looks like PFS can be reversed but probably not easily. Possibly by lifting weights consistently and really heavy.

1 Like

Not sure about weight lifting man I’ve been training for years prior to PFS and even now doesn’t seem to do anything. Hopefully soon we can figure something out with this condition though.

3 Likes

Whats the connection between pfs, over methylated gene and lifting weights ? Seems to me its counter scientific assumption about weight lifting.