Adrenergic receptors? norepinephrine/epinephrine

Anyone have this? My armpits do not sweat at all anymore as well as my genitals. These are 2 place where I used to sweat the most. Something has been turned off or blocked. I also notice a strange odor when I sniff my armpit. Almost like a smell of yeast im guessing?

I can’t believe nobody is looking into this, as it seems like a major clue to me!

According to the Mayo Clinic, we all have eccrine glands that cover most of our bodyand open directly onto the surface of the skin. We also have something called apocrine glands, which develop in areas like the armpits and groin. They empty into the hair follicle just before it opens on the skin surface. Stress sweat comes out of the apocrine gland, and smells way different.

A type of gland that is found in the skin, breast, eyelid, and ear. Apocrine glands in the breast secrete fat droplets into breast milk and those in the ear help form earwax. Apocrine glands in the skin and eyelid are sweat glands. Most apocrine glands in the skin are in the armpits, the groin, and the area around the nipples of the breast. Apocrine glands in the skin are scent glands, and their secretions usually have an odor. Another type of gland (eccrine gland or simple sweat gland) produces most sweat.

Apocrine glands are nonfunctional before puberty, at which time they grow and commence secretion.

The exact function of apocrine glands is unclear, although they are thought to represent scent glands. Their primary sympathetic stimulation is adrenergic

So I google adrenergic and this shows up

he adrenergic receptors or adrenoceptors are a class of G protein-coupled receptors that are targets of many catecholamines like norepinephrine(noradrenaline) and epinephrine (adrenaline) produced by the body, but also many medications like beta blockers, β2 agonists and α2 agonists, which are used to treat high blood pressure and asthmafor example.

Many cells have these receptors, and the binding of a catecholamine to the receptor will generally stimulate the sympathetic nervous system (SNS). SNS is responsible for the fight-or-flight response, which is triggered for example by exercise or fear causing situations. This response dilates pupils, increases heart rate, mobilizes energy, and diverts blood flow from non-essential organs to skeletal muscle. These effects together tend to increase physical performance momentarily.

My armpits are wet after I workout. So not everyone is this way

α1 receptor[edit]

Main article: Alpha-1 adrenergic receptor

α1-adrenoreceptors are members of the Gq protein-coupled receptor superfamily. Upon activation, a heterotrimeric G protein, Gq, activates phospholipase C (PLC). The PLC cleaves phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate (PIP2), which in turn causes an increase in inositol triphosphate (IP3) and diacylglycerol (DAG). The former interacts with calcium channels of endoplasmic and sarcoplasmic reticulum, thus changing the calcium content in a cell. This triggers all other effects, including a prominent slow after depolarizing current (sADP) in neurons.[12]

Actions of the α1 receptor mainly involve smooth muscle contraction. It causes vasoconstriction in many blood vessels, including those of the skin, gastrointestinal system, kidney (renal artery)[13] and brain.[14]Other areas of smooth muscle contraction are:

Actions also include glycogenolysis and gluconeogenesis from adipose tissue and liver; secretion from sweat glands and Na+ reabsorption from kidney.[16]

α1 antagonists can be used to treat:[7]

I have a probem here I think… I leak urine (urethral sphincter) I have pain in my right vas deferns and it also deals with sweat , and smooth muscles (erectile function…

I have come across a few on this forum who complain of the same thing

https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/no-body-odor-and-no-sweating-from-armpits/7734/21