Absence of FinDestroyedMe

The last time he was on the forum was on August 11th.

There are lots of accounts which sit dormant - there’s a notice above your post that says you haven’t posted in 10 months.

Have you tried sending him a pm?

I’m a bit concerned as well. He was going to do the podcast and we were scheduled to have a call the week after he last logged on.

Hopefully he’s just taking a break and it’s nothing serious.

I had two astrazenica vaccines and nothing happened to me.

He’s alive and fighting hes a brave young man

9 Likes

I’m so happy he is okay

4 Likes

I’ve kept in touch with him. He left this forum due to the negativity and insensitivity of some members. Unfortunately, there are still people on this forum that like to argue that PFS symptoms only consist of this or that. IMO, this type of behavior is no better than the doctors and family members who say “it’s all in your head.” Many people come here looking for the support they don’t get from home, and then they feel emotionally shit on by their last lifeline.

1 Like

@Renegade thanks for saying this, he also lost his mum to covid and is very much alone with this. I know others who left for the same reasons

1 Like

@anon74895881 is such a nice guy. He was really busy in discussion. But no one here on this forum told anyone it’s all from your head. There are many protocols and meanings about the only scientiffic opportunity, may be. But mostly not in an aggressiv way.

1 Like

So @anon74895881 come back and talk with us.

1 Like

It would be better to just let him come back on his own accord when he feels like it, instead of creating an atmosphere of demanding that he comes back.

1 Like

Why coming back? I would do the same if I could.

1 Like

Please say hi from me.

This is behaviour that we are actively working on trying to change and we do try to encourage all members to be considerate of others, considering the extreme variability of this disease in both symptoms experienced and severity of symptoms.

When we launch our new charity and studies, hopefully in the coming weeks, we’ll also be making some announcements about this type of behaviour specifically.

In the meantime, if patients do see this kind of thing, please call it out. There is a flag feature you can use to call out posts which you think break the rules, which go into a review queue for moderators. Help us and we will help you.

Thanks,
Mitch

2 Likes