A Swede who has been sick since 2013

Oh, another interesting story, a couple of years ago I suffered from an extremely anxiety attack when visiting a local sport bar during the day. Suddenly I woke up in the bathroom with two nasty scars on my forehead. (I had fainted) I went to the hospital where they noticed a high pulse and very low blood pressure. My heartrate was very strange and I had to stay at the hospital during the night with a heart monitor. Day after the doctor told me it was fine but had some strange heart pulse between the ordinary pulses.

Do you guys believe something fishy happend with our hearts as well or is it just mayor a panic attack ?

Ever since PFS my blood pressure always being on the lower part but after I started with alot of relaxtion exercises itā€™s been normal around 120 / 80. How is that possible or did this happened without the impact of my exercises?

Youā€™ve just described your heart rate and blood pressure being related to stress.

Iā€™d be more inclined to think that stress is harder to deal with, rather than the heart being damaged.

If you can reduce stress and get your blood pressure to normal, I would suggest that you just need to prioritise keeping stress free and not worry about your heart.

1 Like

Hi Northern Star.

Would zinc rank as an anti-androgenic substance?

If anyone else from Sweden suffer and wants to have some contact with others pfs-victims feel free to write me, then we can give each other tips of doctors in Sweden, good regimen etc

My doctorā€™s wants me to eat lergigan (Prometazin) I just want to make sure if itā€™s not dangerous? Iā€™m actually at a mental hospital right now and they already tried to give me SSRI even tho I tried to explain. So I refused. When I googled itā€™s said itā€™s antihistamine and people on this forum seams to give different answers?

Try baking sodaā€¦

Hmm i definitely going to try out that but like I wrote right now itā€™s not up for me, Iā€™m at the hospital!

Can someone please answer me if they know anything about antihistamine?

My doctorā€™s making me take them now Itā€™s called Prometazin (lergigan) is this dangerous for us??

Iā€™m wondering how to manage Joint pain in general and specially in my fingers. My fingers starting to change in shape as well and being extremely sour.

Itā€™s even hard for me to have all my fingers stretched. Itā€™s very similar to Dupuytrenā€™s contracture diesese and actually people who suffer from that, often time suffer with Peyronieā€™s diesese as well? I remembered people Describing finger/hand and foot problem on this site as well but I canā€™t find it right now.

to treat what symptom?

I donā€™t understand the question, Iā€™m describing changes that happening now with my fingers having joint pain and changes in sizes and turning. I am wondering if anyone else have the same problem and what to do

I donā€™t have these kind of changes in my hands but my fingers are definitelly super stiff, when I move them slowly they are scraping like an old hinge. It is super disturbing that feeling.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s sound somewhat similar, have you had this at the beginning or did this occurred right at the beginning of PFS?

I started to experience this this year and I suffered with PFS since 2012.

I got this recentlyā€¦ apparently I am getting worse in this department. After my first crash I wasnā€™t that bad, had only bad knee, that probably couldā€™ve been developed before PFS, after my second crash I started taking some vitamins K2, D3, some other supps and I susspect that these got me fucked as shortly after that I developed bad popping joints all over my body, ever since then I am going downhill and dunno what to do seriously! Supplements in our case are double-edged swordā€¦ I am pretty sure that most of the cases here that have gotten worse are in this condition because of these vitamins and supplementsā€¦

2 Likes

Vitamins D3 & K2 are known to shoot E2 especially in large doses, which results in low E2. This causes popping and cracking dry joints among many other symptoms.

Have your E2 level checked.

Thanks for the info! Do you know how to raise your e2 in a natural way?

Yeah man, it came up within range
17-Beta OESTRADIOL 87 pmol/L < 192
Strange isnā€™t it?

@tisho1012 Man, your E2 (87 pmol/L) is about 23 pg/mL. Thatā€™s low-normal. Most men would usually feel great around this value (provided that testosterone is HIGH-NORMAL), but then thereā€™re always those other men that function best with E2 about ~30 pg/mL.

Your symptoms should always dictate your ideal level.

1 Like

@NOSOUPFORYOU

E2 is one of those tricky hormones to dial in. Logically speaking, increasing total Testosterone would lead to increased conversion to Estrogen through aromatase enzyme. Also, healthy adrenals producing optimal DHEA-S would lead to increased E2.

That said, see if youā€™re taking the following:

Zinc. 12mg a day is ideal. High intake reduces E2
B-vitamins. Most multis contain way too much RDAs, which lower E2
Green tea. Increased consumption leads to reduced E2 by ~20%
Fish oil. High dosages also affects E2
Fat soluble Vitamins A, D & K
& of course all Aromatase inhibitors

Thereā€™re some anecdotal reports claiming that SSRIā€™s also affect E2 but I need to research this.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer @doomed80
Do you think that the popping joints issue could be caused by low T too? My last total T reading was 11.2 nmol/l, and I am 36 years oldā€¦ I should have more like 20 or so. Next week I am getting my Bioavailable Testosterone done too. I am wondering what will come up thoughā€¦