A letter to you, forum

I’m not trying to prove anything in regards to the hypothetical treatment everyone is desperate for. You want help from the medical industry, drug manufacturers, and other research companies, expect it to come in a pill form, like most things do. Does it matter whether it is a capsule, CRISPR technology, or an injection? Either way, it is not within reach at the moment, nobody has the slightest clue as to what kind of substance it will turn out to be. We don’t really have a say in whether it comes in another damn pill or not, because we are going to take whatever we can get. We don’t have any “options” to develop the treatment to begin with, because we aren’t the ones making it, we are simply providing research and hoping the rest of the world will help us. Where does the PFS-Foundation manufacturing facility reside exactly?

1 Like

you come in here saying we only have the option and route to the finish line that you claim to know about and whatever the foundation and network is doing is doomed to eternity

do you know what the burden of proof is by any chance?

Hope is the most precious resource people have here. It saves lives.

You can have your opinion, but if you really want to help, please don’t argue against people’s hope.

All the best to you !

Ozeph

3 Likes

Esse I never understand you, aozeph.
I appreciate your help and I am the one with no will to do all of that. Maybe because I saw many doing this things and never saw anyone really improved

The thing I don’t get is that you sometimes say you have a good libido, next day you are all cured apart from sexual sides. Kinda frustrating

You must be mistaking. My libido is around 5 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less and overall less than before but still ok for a 54yo. I have two healthy friends with lesser libido.

And I never said I’m all cured, I still have to take meds and herbs to sleep. Insomnia has remained.

I believe I’ll be next to normal in a few years, there’s slow but constant progress. I’m a believer, I have to be. I made a compilation of success stories and many have come through. I think it shows it’s possible.

3 Likes

All recoveries you know were within the first 6 months post drug? :frowning:

See posts from @eskimojoe who cites years

2 Likes

I’m aware of a few where it was years. There’s hope that the bodies systems may just click one day

1 Like

I recovered sleep, genital size, most brain fog and no fatigue about four years off.

Never got back muscle or sex drive but could wank regularly and pleasurably.

Then fucking ZMA put me back here.

just saw this as got the email notification, first time here in a long time

im 100pc now, totally back to normal and no need for pills anymore, probably took 4/5 years unfortunately

hang in there everyone, try to stay positive and get on with life, focusing on it does not help

5 Likes

So you recovered fully? Were you an extreme case?

yes and yes (was impotent for 2 years)

1 Like

Did you have crippling anhedonia, muscle wastage? Things like this?

Thanks for coming back, brother. Did you also experience penile tissue changes and numbing? Sorry for all the questions, you know how it is when you’re in the middle of it. So glad for your recovery!

1 Like

I did and I got back to near normal.

Didn’t realise how lucky I was.

Never recovered but never used the gym.

yes to all

2 Likes

@Dubya_B but he says he recovered fully…

You know what. I’m not going to say it’s impossible. Thanks for pointing someone out.

1 Like

did you had brain fog and cognitive symptoms?

Did you have pleasureless orgasms?