7 Years PFS my Horror Live

Hello all
i have take Finasterid 14-15 i Quit it for >7 Years i am totaly Impotent shrink Penis
Panickattacks, Histamin Problems-Gluten-Foodallergies, my Gut is destroyed, ich was by a Endokrinologist
Testo -LH-FSH-Prolaktin all good, but my Cortisol is low, my Hypophyse gives No Impuls to the Adrenals
to meake Cortisol, i had Hypophyseninsuffizienz and Adrenalsinsuffizienz!
Thanks Finasterid he have ruined my Live, i have lost my Job my Existenz…

i have take Probiotiks-L-Glutamin-Vit D-Vit C and and and… but nothing is healing
my Live get worser and worser…
Tinnitus-BrainFog extrem, my Eyes all Days swollen-my Face swollen-Heartracing
Histamin makes me to kill me… is Histamin high i have BrainFog that i run trought the House
and cry ,i cant not sleep…

MSD have destroyed my Live

what can i do???
Sorry my Englisch is not so good.

Thanks Franz

1 Like

Hi there Franz. I’m really sorry that you have been affected so badly from finasteride. Although you are really suffering, I’m glad that you have posted. Don’t worry about your English. Are you German by any chance? There are quite a few guys here who are German too. Speaking only the one language myself I have complete admiration for those who communicate in another language - especially when you’ve been affected mentally.

Would it be okay to ask you to fill out a member template in the member’s section so as we’ve got a bigger picture as to what’s happened for you?: https://forum.propeciahelp.com/c/member-stories - click on Open Draft.

Many thanks.

1 Like

to this Monster have make me Finasterid

1 Like

Can I ask what the red patches are?

What changes are the photographs documenting that were brought about by finasteride?

i am Allergik to all Foods and Histamin , red Face red patsches ,red burning ears
Eys red and swollen, Quincky Ödems, Finasterid have destroyed my Hypophyse
No Cortisol bzw. very Low Cortisol and my Body is inflammed ,he burns as Hell !
swollen Face-Hands-Legs-Body , i switting all Days !
Full Crash Hypophyse achse…

sorry i understand Your Question not so good.

Foxi
you really look bad. what does your doctor say about red patches. Looks like you are severe allergic reaction. Also have you tested your platelet count? Please go for vitamin D and platelets count.

Welcome to this site, and thank you for participating, even if the language is difficult for you. Just wanted to let you know that we have a translation feature, which may help you follow the conversation more easily. It is described here:

I hope that you will find some information on this site which will help you to feel a little better.

Is all Histamin and Allergik to all Foods, i have Reactions Rice and Potatos
i can eat what i will, i have Reaktions…

what is defekt in me??

Have you had an allergy test with your doctor?

Yes but i no Reaktion on the Skin Prick Test, but when i eat and the food is in the Gut
the Reaktion often in the Next Day…

Can you have your stool (poo) analysed? There must be more tests they could run for you.

Welcome Franz. I just want to say thank you for your bravery in speaking out - I believe you participated in a Swiss documentary on PFS. Hang in there.

2 Likes

Yes my Movie

Stool Test i had many…

1 Like

I’m sure you’ve seen this but I found this story:

Could you ask to be put on a similar feeding system as that boy? Is it possible that your body is in a constant state of inflammation due to the allergies? If this was able to be calmed, could they then slowly start introducing food as they did with the boy, allowing your body to get used to it?

Yes the same…

but is this a Finasterid Damage??

or have it with Finasterid nothing to do?
but i have read many Stories after Finasterid many Foodintoleranzen…

Can it be a Mastcell illness from Finasterid?
MCAS -Mastcellaktivation Syndrom

look this Pictures in the PDF

http://www.irjabs.com/files_site/paperlist/r_3030_171021094837.pdf

and here a Genetic disorder