3 pills and still side effects ( Some News)

Welcome to our community. Please fill in the following template as a way of introducing yourself, and helping others to understand your background and situation.

Where are you from (country)?
portugal
How did you find this forum (Google search – if so, what search terms? Via link from a forum or website – if so, what page? Other?)
google searching for help
What is your current age, height, weight?
31 , 63k, 178cm
What specific drug did you use (finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto, isotretinoin/Accutane, fluoxetine, sertraline, citalopram, leuprorelin, etc…)?
finasteride “biorga”
What dose did you take (eg. 1 mg/day, 1 mg every other day etc.)?
1 mg/day
What condition was being treated with the drug?
hair loss
For how long did you take the drug (weeks/months/years)?
3 days
How old were you, and WHEN (date) did you start the drug?
How old were you when you quit, and WHEN (date) did you quit?
How did you quit (cold turkey or taper off)?
cold turkey
How long into your usage did you notice the onset of side effects?
2 days
What side effects did you experience that have yet to resolve since discontinuation?
headache
Check the boxes that apply. You can save your post first, then interactively check/uncheck the boxes by clicking on them. If your symptoms change, please update your list.

Sexual
[x ] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[ x] Erectile Dysfunction
[ ] Complete Impotence
[ x] Loss of Morning Erections
[ x] Loss of Spontaneous Erections
[ x] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[ x] Watery Ejaculate
[x ] Reduced Ejaculate
[ ] Inability or Difficulty to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[ ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility

Mental
[ ] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[ ] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[ ] Confusion
[ ] Memory Loss / Forgetfulness
[ ] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[ ] Slurring of Speech
[x ] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[ ] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[ ] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[ ] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
[ ] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
[ ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[ ] Testicular Pain
[ ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[ x] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[ ] Weight Gain
[ ] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[x ] Muscle Wastage
[ x] Muscle Weakness
[ ] Joint Pain
[ ] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
[ ] Prostate pain
[ ] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[ ] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
[ ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[ ] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[ ] Tinnitus (ringing or high pitched sound in ears)
[ ] Hearing loss
[ x] Increased hair loss
[ ] Frequent urination
[ ] Lowered body temperature

[ ] Other (please explain)

What (if any) treatments have you undertaken to recover from your side effects since discontinuation of the drug? none

If you have pre or post-drug blood tests, what hormonal changes have you encountered since discontinuing the drug (please post your test results in the “Blood Tests” section and link to them in your post)?
none
Anything not listed in the above questions you’d like to share about your experience?

Tell us your story, in your own words, about your usage and side effects experienced while on/off the drug.
Hi guys 2 years ago my hair started to fall and i decided to take finasteride by the doctor, on the second pill i started to feel headaches but i didn´t care much about it. On the 3rd day i was like "dont care if i have sex or not but againts myself i had sex and had very weak erections and had to make a great effort to get the job done. so I decided stop that poison, since that March 22nd I recovered only the amount of sperm and like 80% of ED is almost 2 months but a big problem still persist,
my erection is at 80% +/- but i lose my erection easily if i stop stimulating, i can’t maintain it and sometimes i lose almost all, i believe this is result of low libido .

Resuming i cant hold the erection for more than lets say 20 seconds or less if no stimulation, if stimulation starts again , erection comes again it’s like going back and forth

i dont know if im gonna recover or not some say 3 months others say 2 months i dont know anymore

But one thing I guarantee if i recover i Will come back and update this , cause i see alot of posts saying that they had only taken it for 3 days asking for help and never came back to say if it got worse or better, I wish everyone can recover, and if someone still has this erection problem please comment

I will keep updating this

Good luck for evryone

1 Like

welcome brother, how long are you off the drug and how are you coping currently?

im still in same shit, i lose my erection easily if i stop stimulating
and i cant gain one if no stimulating going on

But i Meet a doctor that 2 friends of him were in the same situation and he told me a recipe to manipulat in pharmacy to get my libido and erection back idk if its gonna work but im gonna try out

sad to hear your situation…
do you have other than sexual side effects?

let us know if the medicine works!

im 2 months and 8 days now of 3 pills , still have probs with ED , cant sustain erection for long if no stimulation. as for libido, i would say im at 90%

and btw i had to do lifting with my penis to get better erections and dont feel the penis disconected

i take nothing not even tribulus just letting the time pass

1 Like

´So Its now 3 months and 18 days since the 3 pills , what is better?

-Can sustain the erecion for a bit more time “if i dont have sex for 2 days”

-My semen looks white But unfurtunaly its way less than pre fin

Aditional 5% more libido

-Momentanios erecitons are real

-Suspicious of a thing here " orgasme once low semen " orgasme in next hour and i got almost the same semen but a bit more watery this time , what makes me belive of prostate problmes , Semen was there but prostate didnt spasm enoufgh to send all in first time i can fell my prostate spasming and nothing comes out , any guess? Cheers

I may remaind , i never tried anything to Heal myself not a single Diet or Vitamin nothing just normal Life with Smoke and Drinking Wine

6 months as passed , i still the same

Low libido

weaker erections i have to abstain long days from sex if i want a 90 /% erection

im doing blood test to see whats going on with my hormones i wil poste here next week , my best bet is the estrogen levels are high will see hope evryone is doing fine cheers

So its now 7 months of 3 pills of fin , i still have low libido and 80% of erection ,i stiil easly lose my erection if no stimulation , and still did nothing to fix this not tribulus , no zma , nothing.

So tests came out and this is what doctour sad to me " to see whats going on with you i just need an exame to Progesterone and total testosterone nothing more" and i sad ok , so this is what i got

Progesterone ( 89 ) range (0.28) __ (1.22)

Total testosterone ( 262.2 ) range (72.0) __ (853.0)

So what you guys think about this?