3 months on finasteride

can you update your symptoms list, to let us know what has been resolved (if any) and what symptoms your still dealing with?

1 Like

Me to. Fin for preventing benign prostain enlargement. WE both are academics, used to analyzing facts, me to stupid to Check the Internet for the horryble siteeffects. With @JimWildman we are threeā€¦

1 Like

First, Iā€™d like to tell you how sorry I am for you going through this , you are not alone. . It is a thief of life quality. But not a life sentence. There is hope! I was severely damaged, almost non functional. For 2-3 years. Most days on the couch with my head in my hands, I thought Iā€™d be that way forever and it was horrible. I did a low carb diet, cardio daily ( walking / ā€¦ swimming laps made me feel normal) good gut health, I ate kim chee. Stay away from vitamins and experimenting. Do mind exercise games online. Be proactive. You may have lost a beautiful girlfriend that couldnā€™t stand by you during this but you still have the most beautiful girl in the world, that 11yo. You are blessed. Now is a good time toCount those blessings as your rough road will get smoother again. It WILL get better. Now, go be proactive. PFS will not define you. Itā€™s just a shitstorm in life. For now. Happy to answer any questions as did let me know as it changes for you.

3 Likes

@Akiyah
If youā€™re still with us, would you please update us? You and I have similar timelines and symptoms. Iā€™m hoping youā€™ve had recovery success. Jim

1 Like