2x Recovery Story - various natural supplement methods

its a shame that this post was removed from the recovery thread… a real shame … how shpuld peoplefpund this amazing thread here now? i cant beleive it…

Has anyone else tried extended use of ox bile? 5 months + like.

i´m on it… just give me some time and i tell you

Please keep me up to date with progress, good and bad. What kind of dose are you taking?

Be patient with it my friend.

so any updates/

going through old posts here, but wanted to chime in, not sure if someone covered this later because this bitch is 10 pages long.

copper toxicity -> depleted vit b6

vit b6 is essential to methylation cycle

not working methylation cycle -> depleted glutathione levels (powerhouse antioxidant)

depleted glutathione levels -> high free radicals

high free radicals and eating cholesterol -> plaque buildup

plaque buildup = peyroines

it’s a good theory, but this symptom on myself occured…overnight!

ditto

true or not…just contacted alex…hes sending me the hair analyses kit…and well be working together. Also i plan on getting my spectracell blood test when i go to Atlanta.

Alex Tuggle

Just got mine back…starting the supplements on tuesday…anyone interested?? I must say I feel normal…however size of my junk still something that gets on my nerves…but since i can think like a normal person and act like one too…im not tripping out over it… im very happy im taking one more step to get better…and im also going to start my cerebrolysin route soon… take care guys!

What supplements are you taking ?

almost the same ones as letsconvenience…plus some other things! i will take a picture of the booklet!

braziliandude - Please post it. Would be interesting to see.

IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO RESIZE>>PLEASE DO IT

All right…So these are my results…and its pretty self explanatory, according to these…I have mercury and aluminum intoxication…which I will be treating with the supplements…one thing is that…all of the supplements are basically vitamins and minerals you can buy cheaper at iherb…or thevitaminshop…so next time I will only be getting the glandular extract…and the thyroid if necessary…also im uploading a picture of my cerebrolysin…now this is is something I truly want to start as soon as possible.

NOTE: IF YOU DONT THINK THIS IS REAL, DONT BELIEVE IT, or something else…please dont comment here ok?? I dont need your negativity …im doing pretty good myself and instead of posting random things against me…you should probably use your time with something else more productive. thanks.

Cerebrolysin

anyone?

Now that you have it, start a thread and report your progress/side effects.

1 Like

Anyone know what happened to @Second_Amendment ??? This was the brave guy that was on CNN it I’m not mistaken hope he is doing better.

Hasn’t been on in a year, send a DM if you haven’t already (might be for the best to say so in every topic like this), he may have email alerts switched on.

2 Likes