2 months free of Finasteride, still suffering

Hi friend. Sorry to hear you’ve been having a rough time lately. Back in September you said your sexual sides had improved. Is that no longer the case? Your story had given me hope

some sexual sides have improved, but the suicidal depression/focus/memory/attention issues are getting worse. there truly seems to be no rhyme or reason to this nightmare.

Wow. So sorry to hear about what happened to you. What you described above is verbatim how I would describe my case.

The same holds true for the fluctuations. Really no rhyme or reason, and I’ve gone nearly mad trying to recognize any meaningful patterns or behaviors that can help. So far, I’ve got nothing meaningful

I am coming up on 4 years of this nightmare. I don’t know if you’ve seen my posts, but, I am currently taking HCG. It has been the only thing I have ever done in regards to PFS that has seemed to make any impact whatsoever.

I’m not a doctor - I don’t really know what will happen when I stop. I decided that I would try it as I had no interest in the alternative of doing nothing.

Just adding in my experience, this isn’t advice. Just wanted to chime in since I relate so much.

Glad you found something that worked for you. None of my doctors have been willing to prescribe any more hormonal treatments; they said the patients they’ve treated with this disorder get better on their own but it can take years.

Can you share the names of some of the doctors you’ve seen? It may be helpful at least for someone reading this to be able to see a doctor who acknowledges them, rather than be dismissed, or patronised.

Thank you man, post like these give me hope I can have a family in this life