(14 dec 2021) Keep getting new sides

My reply was flagged, but tbh AR overexpression can induce psychological emasculation

1 Like

I have experienced a complete personality change and cognitive impairment. I have to reflect on my behavior all the time, which makes me very distressed.I think Iā€™m mentally ill

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how it feels but itā€™s the drop in neurosteriods. U are not mentally ill I was in a supermarket yesterday I was in an absolutely desperate state. I couldnā€™t look up, make eye contact, I was extremely nervous for no reason I could feel people looking at me. Years ago I would have had uccumbed to an outburst now I just withdraw . Remember you are NOT mentally ill. Try breathing exercises, calming strategies when in the moment rather than feeding it with distressing thoughts and actions.

3 Likes

Ryan, when will this end? Our feelings, memories and thoughts are so broken, just like the defective products made by God. I fell too hard. I donā€™t want to admit defeat, but the condition really makes people desperate. What we lose is not only Dick, but also our soul

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s practically non existent. When people cut me off it doesnā€™t even bother me. Canā€™t even be angry about it.

There some resentment, but more because it reflects the way my personality is changing then anything else.

I havenā€™t tried any presc meds yet, but expectations things will improve are very low.

1 Like

same as me

Sucks to hear it. I respond the same as you, Also agree with your advice. Definitely good advice. Meditation experience from years ago helps to zoom out and let go of thoughts and emotions when necessary.

1 Like

@baitongWu God knows my friend, its torment around the clock. One thing is for sure it is repairable and thatā€™s why everyone has to hang on. Believe we will see it sooner rather than later. Many get improvements with time for some of us it will take longer. No one knows!!! That is a fact!!!

2 Likes

Did anyone have success restoring aggression/assertiveness? To what extent? With which protocols?

EDIT:
Slight protocol change:

• Have been taking 6000 iuā€™s of vitamin D daily for a week. Havenā€™t noticed significant changes.

Deleted.

57 days pfs:
Added Rhodiola to the protocol. It being an effective adaptogen increasing several important biomarkers, and @BrainDead @Livid171 @Renegade and @moonman1 (if not more people) that have decent results with it.

Current daily protocol:

• Mucuna Pruriens (50% L dopa) 400mg daily
  • Rhodiola 500mg (helps with energy)
  • N-Acetyl-Cysteine 1000 mg
  • L-tyrosine 1500 mg
  • Glycine 1g
  • Caffeine 500-600mg daily through coffee
  • Zinc 12,5mgtablet
  • Magnesium glycinate 100mg
  • Creatine 5g-10g
  • GABA (for headaches and sleep)
  • L-theanine (for sleep and anxiety)
  • Fishoil 500mg 0-2 times daily
  • Raloxifene 60mg
  • Citrulline Malate 2:3 9g (vascular function)
  • Astragalus 450mg once daily (kidney/mild progesterone antagonist)

EDIT: Added Mucuna Pruriens containing 50% L-dopa. Gives a good energy boost. To soon to conclude itā€™s effects.

Hey,are you ok now?

1 Like