1 month since taking 5 pills of finasteride

Update: March 2022 itll be 2years since taking finasteride.

No improvements. Muscles/tremors are just as bad as ever. Eyes are dry/red/irritated all day long. Constantly blinking to try to get any relief. See visual snow and after images. Cant concentrate or think like I used. Everyday I think about suicide since I took finasteride. It really messed up my hormones or whatever it did really bad.

Only positive thing I can say is I got a new job. Been at it for about 6 months. Everyday is a struggle though. I can make my own hours which is the only way I can make having a job right now work.

Taking a pill for a week that cut being able to go to the gym and other things I loved to do for what now seems to be the rest of my life is really messed up to think about.

1 Like

Hey @dragonslayer123 I have the same issues muscle problems red dry eyes and bad thoughts like you. You are not alone with this shit. I don’t have a job, I hang up at home all the time. I life from a rented house with three flats.

Really sad to hear you haven’t gotten better lately.

I really feel your story as we are about the same age and I share many of your symptoms.

If you’re feeling adventurous you could try Forskolin to help with your eyes.

I also had the dry/burning eyes and nothing would ever help it. Not even eye drops. When I blinked the burning even increased, it was inane.

But after I tried forskolin for a couple of weeks it went away. I stopped it and it came back. So I started again and after I quit again the effect seem to be permanent (so far).

Be careful though since there is always the risk it might hurt you. I searched the forum but not many people seems to have tried it really.

Oh and I also have visual snow, but visual snow isn’t about the eyes but inside the brain. But I feel like it subsided a little bit as my eyes stopped being dry as a desert.