EDIT: We Did It! ------We only need $40,000 more to begin the most important PFS study yet. PFS Network is matching some donations. Let put our $$$ where our mouths are!

I didn’t know that thank you I was going to try harmones now ill donate to this.

3 Likes

Just donated 50 dollers

4 Likes

There is a most important donation campaign but nobody has known on it, whar are admins doing?

We should prepare a gif banner and put on the top of forum and it will take an attention from all people who get in website. Admins should send a email about donation weekly, we need serious actions like this, I’m sure it will raise the awareness. Please admins take it serious!

1 Like

Hi there,

I appreciate the enthusiasm. The announcement post is pinned to the top of the forum for every user, and we have been sending out weekly or fortnightly updates about our activity.

We also send out updates via email to our website mailing list - if you aren’t subscribed, please head over to pfsnetwork.org and scroll to the bottom of the page to sign up.

Thanks!

1 Like

Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t see it pinned anywhere?

1 Like

That’s weird. This is what it looks like for me.

Does it look different for you?

2 Likes

Mmm I can see it when I’m logged out for some reason. Weird

Well you pinned it but it doesen’t take attraction, it’s like ordinary forum subject, we need anything more remarkable , like there is must be gif banner it has to be changing colour that everyone gonna take a look and this banner gonna force them to donation.

2 Likes

It has to be like that, more colorful and more professional and better it’s gif moving constantly.

4 Likes

How many folks do we have in this group? I say we divide the requirement (40,000) with total number of folks in here. I’m totally down to contribute 2,000 if others are in.

2 Likes

Admins, please take it seriously, it way effective, god bless all of us.

1 Like

I knocked down 100 EUR the other day, I can’t even work. People will learn sooner or later that this is the only way forward. Let’s get it.

7 Likes

Gene Expression…DNA to RNA transcription something has went wrong.

It is 250 usd per a month avarage wage here but even I donated as well! Most of people earn in a month that I earn in a year ? so why the hell you waiting for!

6 Likes

Evidently no rich celebrity who has pfs looks at this either…or they would give the full amount quickly…if they were suffering as I am…pocket change to a lot of folks out there…makes u wonder just how many people really suffer severe pfs.

3 Likes

I think there’s more than we think but the connection isn’t always made, they’ll get everything brought to them by their personal coach and the likes. .It took me years. only because I trusted the docs/pharma and never looked elsewhere until it became so bad! I continue to say it but Mathew Mconagugh has it, he’ll fall apart at some point. The difficulty is in trying to reach the celebs. The next best thing is to make as much noise as we can and one of them may read or see something. Chris Evans is another, Justin Beiber, I think Robbie Williams might have it mild. There’ll be others in the industry. Not to be macabre but I expect lots of men have took their own lives without ever knowing, we know of two celebs alone. I tried to contact their relatives but their mailboxes will be monitored by agents etc and such claims will be binned as whacko junk and never reach the intended source. Getting a route in could be the opening we need in order to blow the gaff on this. If I hadn’t made the connection I don’t know where I’d be because no one believed a word I was saying about all of Hythe developing symptoms. I even questioned my own mind and thought some sort of course was on me. .

1 Like

Donated. Good job on all of this, guys. To be honest, I wasn’t aware there were two PFS organizations.

Edit: the amount was 100€. I didn’t realize the total was being made public.

6 Likes

Just donated. Thanks to all the kind guys in here especially the admins.

8 Likes

The frightening thing to me is that if a Celeb did make the connection they would likely contact the Foundation which is actively doing nothing right now other than trying to get Finasteride removed from the market. This is never gonna happen until research proves how Finasteride caused this condition. Even then it would likely just get a black box warning on the label. We need Mitch to be the first point of contact for new patients not the Foundation which unfortunately is the first to show up on google. I contacted the Foundation when I first crashed and the person I spoke with there only made me feel worse about the condition. They didn’t even tell me about anything they were actively doing to address the problem. They provide terrible support for patients.

1 Like

I agree…I called Philip Robert’s last week at the Foundation for the first time in 2 or 3 years…All I got was about 15 seconds of conversation and then a bunch of screaming from somebody’s kids or something then hung up on…

A few years back I had a decent talk with the guy but now when you call it’s a joke…

1 Like