Wellshoot's Member Story

That’s encouraging, thank you. Fingers crossed. I really appreciate you sticking around despite being far along. I hope in time we’ll both be completely on the other side.

I sincerely wish I had good news. Another good stretch over. I noticed that off feeling creeping in 3 days ago. And sure enough I soon slipped back in all areas except ejaculate quality. I attribute this mostly to stress as I’ve been going through some life changes like a move and I was forced to see my ex the other day which was hard. Any stress on top of this horrible disease is crippling. I’ve been noticing an ache in my testicle too. I feel like I can’t keep yoyoing like this. I need to try something. I know 3 months is the generally accepted timeline to try and wait it out and I’m at 2, but I’m thinking of carnivore/keto + training because it seems like people have success with that. Just don’t know if I can sustain that. And exercise often makes me anxious so I’m hesitant.

1 Like

hey Wellshoot, sucks that your yoyoing instead of making linear progress over time.

What is the symptom that currently bothers you the most?

Heightened anxiety, ED, and sleep may be toughest at the moment. But it’s really the culmination of all the symptoms that makes this so hard. I feel consumed by this.

I know how quickly things can turn around so I’ll keep chuggin. Hope to have better news soon

2 Likes

Hi, wellshoot.

Can you tell me if your highs are at least higher than the previous plateau? Are your lows higher than the previous lows?
I think mini crashes are a part of the recovery process for some people.

I haven’t gotten higher than that initial high and I can still sink as low as the first crash. I’m kind of all over the place I feel like. It’s wildly unpredictable what each day will bring which in itself makes me anxious. No improvement I feel has stuck yet aside from semen quality, temple zaps, and a more reasonable appetite.

I think any sort of improvement is a good sign. As long as some of your symptoms are improving, that is a sign that you are recovering overall.

I’m going through my 3rd crash today, unfortunately. It can be very distressing, but there’s nothing we can do but wait.

I will pray for you.

I’m sorry to hear that man. It’s really discouraging to have a stretch of good and then have it all fall apart again. But if we can have these glimpses at recovery, hopefully the easing of symptoms will stick one of these times. How about you? Do you see an upward trend despite it being a zigzagging road? Thank you for the kind words. I’m praying for you too my man. Hang in

It’s definitely not as bad as the first and second crash. I had diarrhea in the morning, so my digestion has gotten worse, but it’s definitely not like last month when I having diarrhea after every meal. It only happened in the morning with very minimal food scraps in the stools.

Gotta wait and see if it goes away tomorrow.
On a positive note, I think I’m able to feel a bit of hunger now. I still can’t feel full for some reason.

Digestion got worse for me too. I noticed some bloating and upset stomach again, food scraps in stool and can’t always get full. Definitely not as out of hand as it was last month though.

Also the elevated heart rate has gotten better. And though I wake up after 5-5.5 hours of sleep without fail, I’m finding it easier to fall back asleep at least for a little while.

I think my symptoms got a bit worse due to overmasturbation. I was masturbating almost every single day and now my penis shriveled up again. I think I need to stop masturbating.

Interesting. I’ve read opposing ideas about that. I was masturbating at least once a day too. But I’m not confident attributing my crash to that. Could be a factor? Lately when I’ve tried I go soft before finishing so I really have no choice but to cut back

My ejaculation volume definitely went down the more I masturbated. Today’s was just pathetic.
I’ll try to cut down on the masturbation. No fap for 1 week, then maybe once every 3 days.

Worth a shot. Good luck dude!

Yesterday was good as far as anxiety. In the evening I had some libido return and my erection was faster and stronger (85%) and lasted until I finished. Just took a little while and wasn’t super pleasurable. But good to see that after having absolutely no libido for the past several days and a totally unresponsive limp dick, as sexual sides are most distressing to me. Most days I feel mostly myself, just a step or two outside myself sometimes. Sleep was better last night too. Somewhere between 7 and 9 hours. I drank coffee yesterday, don’t know if that helped. And hardly even thought about suicide this morning!

1 Like

fantastic news brother!
How long are you off now?

Do you experience any sort of pain? (joints, muscles, testicles, lower abdomen???)

I’m 2 months off now. The past few days I’ve had an aching testicle, but I’m not noticing it at the moment. Yesterday I had this shooting internalpain like behind my penis. Maybe pelvis? It was really fast and hard to pinpoint where it was. Every once in a while I get a shooting pain in my abdomen too, but that’s hasn’t happened in a while. No joint or muscle pain

1 Like

Nice! Glad you’re doing better.

I think I regressed a bit with all symptoms. Last night, I only slept 5 hours and couldn’t go back to sleep. Had slight trouble falling asleep, too.
I think my heart palpitations are slightly back.

Like a never-ending rollercoaster.

Ugh I know man it’s awful how we can’t make progress stick. I still have found few solid links between my behavior and results. I hope this low is short-lived for you and they become fewer and fewer. An upswing can be just around the corner