Recovered. Never back down

Hi,

33 years old man, i posted here Under another nick two years ago.

I took finasteride for one month, and it nearly killed me : heavy depression, panic, suicidal toughts, cardiac problems, digestive problems, skin problems, ED, insomnia etc.

I have the chance to have a PhD in genetic counselling, and to work in a hospital. I talked about my condition last years with a doctor in my hospital i am working with, he’s a well known international internist.

I had the chance to have access to all kind of bloodwork tests, and experimental bloodwork test available, thanks to him.

After pointing out what was wrong with me, i got a medical treatement.

One month of treatement, after 2 weeks i felt better, and after 4 weeks i was back 100%.

It is now one year, and i don’t have PFS symptoms anymore.

No more mental sides, no more exual sides, no more insomnia, no more chronique fatigue, nothing.

So this message is to say, that a treatement exist, this doctor found out the mechanism lying behind PFS.

But… It was done in a public hospital laboratory. All the tests i have done are Worth thousand of dollars, and he told me that a research to completely understand what happened with us would cost millions of dollars.

And in fact he treated me because we know each other, he isn’t interested in money.

Since I’m not a doctor, i will not give you any advice, or name of the medication. And my doctor doesnt want his name to be on the internet.

But guys, stay positive there is hope. It is only a medical condition.

For those who will ask : it is not steroid linked, no TRT, no psych meds, no aromatase inhibitor, no dopamine antagonist.

WILL NOT GIVE INFORMATIONS, NOR TREATEMENT PLAN. EXPERIMENTAL
In between, i will just live my life, and stay away from forums !

Good luck guys !

Hi, very happy to hear that you are doing good.

I just wanted to know if you got a combination of different drugs or was it only one drug that helped you out?

Can you give us perhaps a direction for what we have to ask our doctors, perhaps which blood tests could help them to find the right track?

Thanks.

Only one. Blood test are not commercially available. Or if they are in your contry they will be super expensive.

To answer to all the MPs, guys i’m recovered, i’m talking about THE CURE, not another snake oïl. I have no more crashes, no cycles, i’m back for the good, and it is one year.

So, you actually will give advice, but only after a guessing game…? I don’t quite follow :thinking:

I do not remotely believe a serum blood test is capable of elucidating pfs to the point of suggesting treatment, but for what reason exactly are you withholding what this blood test is? Many of us have research contacts, so do feel free to share.

In this case just do some research with them !

I can not give a treatemetn plan, i’m not a doctor !

I asked why you are withholding what the blood test is, which is not a treatment plan - you suggested you would provide that, not me.

Because you will never be able to pay it

And in fact it isnt required at all, perhaps that it isnt available at all in your country.

I can judge both of those things more accurately. Could you please say what the blood test is? There’s no further use in baiting people with these vague and quite outlandish claims otherwise.

IT IS EXPERIMENTAL. I will not provide information.
This post was just to give hope