Poor skin sensitivity over body

I have the same thing. My finger tips are dry and dead.It has small pathches like if you burn your skin it becomes smoothe in small patches. I have very light finger prints now.

@Cap

It has been the skin issue exclusively. I also got Peyronie’s, but that, too, was from the weakening of the skin, which caused the urethra to split open, which in turn precipitated the Peyronie’s.

And this all happened gradually, over a period of 3 years, so I didn’t notice that much at first. But by the time you DO realize something is wrong, it’s too late. The damage is done – and it morphs into something different, yet permanent, during the year or so after you’ve gone off it.

Finasteride is a nightmare. No question about it.

Try Thiamine, Vitamin b1 is a neurotransmitter.
I am experimenting with it at 300mg.

My body is increasingly anesthetized

2 Likes

I have this skin insensitivity also. After overdose of AI (letrozol). Its not looking good…

2 Likes

You have also developed PAS?

I dont know actually… How can I figure that? At that time I didnt know what was bothering me and my asshole doctor prescriped me Letrozol for a month for secondary hypogonadism. At a freaking big dose 2,5mg/day. That doc didnt knew what he was doing at all. And thats because i ended up screwed. I find this forum few weeks too late.

2 Likes

Absurd us all ruined by shit doctors

3 Likes

Have had this burning kind of feeling in my feets and hands. Also at night, thats disturbing allready my poor sleep. And i think the sensitivity in my body has also decreased. Have you guys had the same? Is there anything to do about it? Can this be estrogen or estrogen receptor related?
Or something with thyroid?
This sure is one nightmare overall.

2 Likes

Yes is a very nightmare

If the problem was nitric Oxide. There shoulf be an easy way of testing that right?

1 Like

I honestly do not know how nitric oxide can be tested.

What I meant its start taking suplements that increase Nitric Oxide and see if the symptoms are reversed.

1 Like

So what about the sensivity of your penis!?

I was a very ticklish guy. As a test I had my wife try to tickle my feet and ears. This would drive me nuts before. Now I can feel the touch but no ticklish sensation… Any of you guys notice this? I think we notice right away with genital sensitivity but I swear the skin on my entire body has no pleasure receptors or whatever you would call this.

2 Likes

Yeah i have this too

Same here.

exactly 100%. whole body is wrapped in a paper.

Let me start by saying I have not used fin/prop/acc however I did go on a crash diet as well as doctor prescribing me a antifungal topical steroid cream. Test came back at 450-600 all the time however DHT was low at 220 (300-850)

Symptoms include: 0 libido (im 24)
-0 spontaneous erections since june 2016!
-no morning erections
-dry armpits/eyes/ genital region
-no feeling in ejaculation
-and I feel like my whole body has lost it feeling. I complain of numb genitals/ high, tight scrotum. I can not feel any sensation in my body, I also used to be very ticklish. Touching my inner thigh would instantly give me an erection. Feels very discconected now!

1 Like

The same is true for me, the skin of my whole body feels rubbery and insensitive. In the genitals the situation is even worse, severe narrowing, total sensitivity lost, total impotence and I have not used Finasteride but Oxerutin and a cream similar to you. My penis is completely disconnected.