I think PFS is an autoimmune disorder

yeah they can… i may run a few cycles more to try to understand if there’s an improvement. it also worsens my insomnia so it’s a no go…

Hi Why
You talk about vaccination.
If PFS is an Autoimmune Disorder.
Should we avoid vaccination.

I’m no doctor but if it really was autoimmune, wouldn’t someone taking high doses of testosterone feel very sick? I tried testosterone boosting drugs such as clomiphene, hmg, aromatase inhibitors and felt absolutely no difference, I didn’t feel sick at all, and I took those for a long time. It was like I wasn’t taking anything at all. Doesn’t most people who take high doses of testosterone say the same, that they don’t feel any different, not sick, not better, nothing?

In my opinion PFS is brain damage due to chemical poisoning, certain parts of the brain are effected. It’s like being in a coma, some wake up after a while, others never do.

Just watched a Commercial for Tecfidera they admit that the drug can cause a “rare brain infection” that can lead to “death or severe disability”.

PFS is also “rare” yet here we are.

Tecfidera sounds very dangerous.

It is not a drug you would take lightly especially in our case were we have no idea if the drug will even help us.

tecfidera.com/

2 Likes

For those not in the US, where the FDA knows what’s good for us, Helminth Therapy is another offbeat therapy for AI issues.

You can’t perform FMT on a patient except for treating drug resistant C-Diff infections. Poop is free man. I guess they need to protect the profits of the drug companies.

Hookworm/Helminth therapy would also be cheap but again our FDA knows what’s best for us. LOL.

If its autoimmune many will probably have pfs for life unless they csn pull off a cdnuts.

I think our luck will be better if its epigenetic. Most of us got pfs in 24hrs so technically should be able to be cured in 24hrs. Would need to know the root of the issue and have an epogentic modulating drug or herb that hit the spot.

When are studies out?

3 Likes

I agree. But if I was sure that Tecfidera would remove all side effects of propecia as long as I take it, I would be more than willing to take that chance. If I need to choose between something that MAY kill me or live like thia for the rest of my life, it’s an easy choice (even considering $) … the only issue is that I don’t know if it would work.

Need a test for antibodies of 5AR, DHT, Testosterone and other regulatory systems of DHT

I will compound some posts of PFS guys feeling normal or crashing with a flu (immune changes)

“” Ok. So I have had the flu the past 24 hours. I was feeling real good for a few days prior to actually coming down with the symptoms hard core. I actually feel almost 100 percent right now from a PFS perspective. There has to be some correlation here. I feel like my body temperature has been elevated during the past 24-36 hours. My body has completely changed from a pfs perspective as well. My balls are virtually back to pre fin state, abs are rock solid, all elements of gyno have disappeared. I feel tight. I feel strong. Libido is ok."

““hey blackfox i am going through a similar 24-36 hours too. flu like symptoms then suddenly i have been having surge in libidio, watching tv and getting raging boners for no reason””

““Well, there is this guy who actually had high DHT (eg high libido) for 3 friggin years AFTER he quit fin… then he sudendly crashed after binge drinking , after which he got BAD flu like symptoms which ended to bad PFS crash””

“I experienced strong libido and erections when i was ill/ flu.”"

“About a week ago, I had bad flu, and my temperature rose to 101.9 for roughly 5 or so hours. And, in fact, my libido was surging at this time. My imagination was running wild in a way that it had not in a very long time,”"

"In January 2009 I had a bout of food poisoning while overseas. I got sick on Monday, which lasted until Saturday, then a nine hour flight home on Sunday.

Crash

On Monday, the day after getting home, I had a pain in my left testicle that lasted for several days. I felt around and there was a small bump on the back of the left testicle, about the size and shape of a grain of rice. Went to a doctor who referred me to a urologist to make sure it wasn’t cancerous.

The testicular pain stayed for a while, off and on, never completely going away. A few weeks later I noticed a small decrease in erection quality but didn’t think too much of it. A few weeks after that I had my crash, like a switch had turned off. “”

Personally, I’ve had the flu for 5-10 times since I got PFS and never experienced any difference in symptoms. I doubt it is auto-immune, but if it is, we’d be lucky. There are plenty of drugs against auto-immune diseases, my sister has ankylosing spondylitis and she uses immuno-supressants with little to no problems. Fecal transplants and water fasting has a chance to work as well. On the other hand it could be something that there are no medicines for, or brain damage that can’t be fixed like I said in my previous post.

Its definitely rreversible ive managed to feel 100% for a few weeks by messing around with things like progesterone cream but as we know nothing sticks.

The fact is we are a minority and noone gives a shit. There is no money in solving PFS. Just like there is no money in solving 1000 other rare diseases.

I think from today and 10 years from now the general consensus for recovery will be hollistic / cd nuts style.

We might know the root cause however within 10 years if we get enough studies

1 Like

My last couple of posts don’t seem to have shown but here goes. I think if you have an underlying AI issue getting it addressed might help your symptoms and help you heal. I think doing it naturally of course (having been screwed by propecia) is the way to go. Other than cutting edge out there things like FMT and helminth therapy there is always diet. AI diets specifically. I’m on one now and feel great. My libido is still non-existant but feeling physically better is a step in the right direction.

I am 100% sure its autoimmune now.

I talked to many PFS guys that said the refeeding peroid after a fast was when they felt pre-pfs for a few weeks.

I did some research and discovered that after a long fast the immune system is severely supressed

“A study of famine victims who had lost 25 per cent of body weight during a famine and then were given unlimited food found that only 4.9 per cent had detectable infections when refeeding began, but 29.1 per cent had overt infections two weeks later. The infections that flared up were all intracellular infections — the kind that are fought by autophagy.”

Fecal transplants are our best bet. Chemotherapy and stem cells if we get antibiody confirmed.

3 Likes

healthline.com/health-news/ … ity-012215

Watch the video, amazing!

Cancer treatment for MS patients gives ‘remarkable’ results
bbc.co.uk/news/health-35065905

For anyone that’s interested there’s a PFS guy who claims to have had stem cell treatment

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5387&p=97010&hilit=stem+cell#p97010

I completed my water fast which lasted 9 days, had to stop at 9th day because my uric acid got very high. I had blood tests done and my total testosterone increased to 6, its usually between 2.5-4. I never saw it this high without taking drugs before. So I think there is definately a gut connection. I don’t feel any better btw.

That’s still good news. Give it a few weeks to see how you improve and let us know! Good luck.

Think he relapsed.

Needs the chemo first to fuck off the pfs immune system.

We need antibody tests for things that have to do with androgens

1 Like

Check this out:

curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2276109

I think I’ll try these antibiotics. Going to speak to my endocrinologist first.

That parasite was probably causing immune system dysregulation keeping fin sides persistent. Once it was killed the immuno-endocrine condition (pfs) stopped.

I don’t have parasites but i have
Klebsiella 4++
Citrobacter 4++

I can’t take abx tho im 2 sensitize so i have 2 hope fecal transplant kills it off