New Victim! Feeling depressed [CRASHED] - Test results - 75% RECOVERED

Damn that really sucks. It’s so frustrating that no one has answers to these symptoms

Hi guys, unfortunately after 6 days of progression I crashed and burned, literally.

Everything is burning, eyes, muscles, nerves. I’ve had good sleep but still my body doesnt feel rested at all, I feel like a train wreck.To to top it off with the continuous tinnitus, which throws me off the cliff. I cant see the pleasure of staying alive anymore. Nobody understands me and nobody can help me.

I dont have any hope of a full recovery anymore, I will be extremely grateful if I can make it back to 80% - 90% of my old self.

Brother, I’m sorry to hear that.

Please tell me you did not take supplements.

just magnesium and ginkgo biloba, i’ve been taking them from the 1st crash.

What is gingko supposed to do?

supposed to be good for mental health as well as ear condition.

If you’re really having a rough time, I’d cut out supplements for the time being, they’re just added variables. Many people here have worsened themselves, in some cases permanently, from the use of something they were using in an attempt at self therapy.

On ginko biloba, I just searched it and found these old posts. Might be causing you added problems.

1 Like

Wow, i wasnt aware of that. It took it mainly for brain and tinnitus.
Im going to cut it out for a week and see if I notice any changes.

1 Like

My hormonal test results came in (7 weeks post fin), unfortunately I dont have a baseline since I didnt do one pre-fin use. My symptoms are mainly physical.
Estradiol is a stupid high just as testerone.

Some questions I have:

• Can anyone help me to interpret them?
  • How do the results compare to other PFS sufferers?
  • Is there anything I should do diet or supplement wise?

Maybe your DHT levels are still very low, since your Test + E2 are borderline high.

Surprised your still have muscle weakness and wastage with high testosterone.

1 Like

Im not an expert in this, I have no clue what this means actually.

Is there a way to solely measure the DHT level?

I believe some testosterone gets converted to DHT, so testosterone levels are supposed to be balanced by the 5aR enzyme. Your E2 may be high because your testosterone levels are also high.

My best guess is that your body isn’t producing the 5aR enzyme. I do believe there is a test for DHT.

So this means im fucked? or will it start producing the enzyme again?

It’s still early for you. I would wait a few more months. I know it can take up to 3 months for 5aR enzymes to regenerate back to baseline.

1 Like

could it be due to the high amounts of estradiol?

Possibly. Do you notice more belly fat?

Before the crash I was fairly muscular, I trained 4 to 5 days a week (no bodybuilder type, slim and lean muscle).

Now the muscles almost completely flat/vanished (I dont train anymore though) and Im slim but with slightly more bellyfat around my navel.

Yeah, those are all symptoms of high estradiol.
I’m not sure if I have any advice except to wait it out. I definitely would not recommend any aromatase inhibitors.

What you said here kind of makes sense, since fin increases Estradiol and Fin also reduces the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), resulting in higher levels of circulating testosterone.

I think your spot on with the fact that I have low levels of DHT at the moment, DHT is more potent than Testosterone so this may be the reason why I have these symptoms…?

That would be my guess.

I don’t have any good advice on how to normalize hormonal levels except that you should avoid aromatase inhibitors. I’ll pray that you return to normal.

1 Like